CM Covert Disclosures No.3: Updates from Smin

Very useless… i voted no in fact…

1 Like

Thanks for giving the heads up abt this, looking forward to it !

The player-detailed static prop aircraft and ships recently added to the Pearl Harbor and Stalingrad testflight locations significantly improved the appearance and feel of the dioramas, I’m excited to see what the other upcoming changes will do for the practical uses of Test Flight !

Link

https://www.youtube.com/@morcejo_gaming/videos

2 Likes

Thanks for the sneak peaks! always nice to see what’s being worked on in a full blog post.

1 Like

For SHAR 2, its missing 540lb bombs was just fixed.

The Pitot tube on the Sea Harrier FRS.1 was corrected recently and should be present in a future update.

Beyond this, we have only a couple of reports remaining for SHAR 1 spesifically:

• Incorrect HUD

• Should have ARI 18228/19 RWR (for the late SHAR 1)

• Missing Radar Gunsight

For SHAR 2, again the majority of reports have already been fixed. The remaining open reports are:

• Missing NVG

• Missing Twin Stores Carrier (Possibly requires further study)

• HUD / MFD

• ARI 18228/19 should be able to identify radars

And a further suggestion which is not a full bug / historical issue, but a theoretical possibility that needs a bit more review. No photos sadly exist of this configuration, which makes it harder:

• Ability to use BOL with Twin Sidewinders
7 Likes

Cool things for sure, good job!

@Smin1080p_WT Is there any information whether the armour for the Namer is going to be updated? You mentioned the devs are reading the reports, there are quite a few on the Namer and it would be a needed change, especially after the increase in weight.

3 Likes

Stay tuned to the news. Very soon there will be news.

6 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT ^^

5 Likes

Naturally we are always planning new vehicles to fill gaps for other nations, but America has had a huge SPAA gap for longer than most nations and a lot of people were keen to hear an update on this.

3 Likes

Thats sad to hear…

Great blog, but, are there any news regarding BR changes?

2 Likes

And how is that useless? it gives the sub-tree the room they need to have unique stuff TT(or have tech breaches they can’t due to the 5-line rule) and allows host trees to get back the room they lost to the sub-tree.

On top of that allows for more than one sub-tree without locking one to nothing but premium and events. it’s just all-around better than current sub-trees.

Gaijin “soon” usually means a few months +.

3 Likes

No… it means a few years.

Just like they promised us Japanese props like the Ki-48, Ki-66 and the A6M8 zero. Which after years havent made it to the TT.

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT, please ahead fixes :
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/zLg8TaKhFDMq

1 Like

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon

11 Likes

I would just clarify, we have not made any such promises about these aircraft.

5 Likes

Good to hear, thanks for the news on SHAR!

1 Like

I foresee some kind of news for tomorrow… and more by the end of the week!

Which is which? I’ll go ahead, gamble and say that tomorrow will be the new event vehicle.

2 Likes

??

Didn’t the team??

I thought in 2019 during the feedback review?? Then i might have read it wrong i guess…

Excuse me then.