China Norinco VT series MBTs, History, Performance & Discussion

Image_1701962829932

vt4b does exist, it is not the same as vt4a1

1 Like

Based on the information I have found so far, it is highly likely that VT4B will appear at next year’s Zhuhai Air Show, while VT4A1 will be modified using some new components from VT4B

I hope gaijin can create explosive reaction armor on the side of the VT4 series and put it into the game

1 Like

Ok, that means VT4B is still under development, and what we get in this update is more like a VT4A1

yes

Is the turrent armor on dev server correct? it only has like 400mm or something

sir can you show me the data of GL6 APS in dev server? id like to know about it

well i dont have it installed my self, but according to what i saw it is -15 to + 45 reaktion time is 300ms

thx

@MoZi3

1 Like

is there any evidence that the VT-4 has improved turret rotation speed over the MBT-2000?
also its currently very unfinished but still worth mentioning that the transmission lacks neutral steer

2 Likes

I unfortunately can read Mandarin, but I assume the 40 is horizontal speed and 26 is vertical?

yes, u r right

1 Like

yes it is

2 Likes

Thank you both, assuming we see no bug reports for the VT-4 and nothing changes, this will be info useful for later. I also have video evidence of the VT-4 neutral Steering, but hopefully that also gets fixed

1 Like

wait for the upgrade of dev servers, and we will see if gaijin does notice these issue

In addition to the steering wheel, we also need the ERA under the VT4 series body and the ERA on the side

1 Like

That’s what I’m waiting for, since the current model is definitely unfinished. I am hoping that the hull armor values aren’t a bug tho as they are currently very strong, but I haven’t found any soruces talking about the armor values for the VT-4 so I don’t know

1 Like

Isn’t the VT-4 like, the last top end MBT they get that’s not a filler?

Pretty much.