Chengdu J-10, History, Performance & Discussion

Because americans and russians get to have unique mechanics for months while everyone else waits

9 Likes

This is a hilarious argument because it solves nothing, and borderline assumes I am ok with that lmao. Unique mechanics are generally poor for the game, nobody is happy about them except the ppl that enjoy abusing said unique mechanics.

I’m actively playing China atm, and intend on getting the J-10A as the first vehicle ill be getting this update, doesnt change the fact they should not be getting JDAM ER/UMPK equivalents when other nations arent.

It solves nothing because Gaijin doesn’t want it to be solved, if they did we’d stop seeing the major nations get unique mechanics before everyone else, it’s working as intended

it’s also important to remember the update isn’t out, they might add them to other nations anyways

Does LS6 glid much far or faster than JDAM? I think both JDAM and Kab500S can hit 10+km targets and there isn’t much difference between their performance.

By the way, when talking about equivalent, China sill can only take 2Kh29T while US can take 4AGM65G and Russia can take 4*Kh38MT.
I believe there is need for cry about glid bomb, after all the difference between LS6 and JDAMs is much smaller than the one between AGMs.

Yes, the LS-6 can apparently hit a target 13km away from 1km alt drop atm. the range on them is VASTLY superior to the JDAM/Kab, and actually makes it longer ranged than the Mavericks you complain about as well.

1 Like

no, you can eassily throw a JDAM 20km away without wings, it’s not that different
if one day, you can throw something 50km away, it may be different

Not from a 1km alt drop

1 Like

then, fly high, it’s not tv guided things that asking you to get close enough to lock on, just stay high and far , you will be safe

The logic here is completely missing lmao. At any alt, the LS-6 will vastly outperform the JAM/Kab, and likely even the mavs from the sound of it.

Clearly none of you care about actual balance, so im out of here lmao

1 Like

That sounds insane.
But I think it still isn’t a good choice to drop it from 10+km for most of time. It will take a long time. The game experience won’t be too different in the updated server.

do you know how GPS bombs work compared to TV, IR or laser weaponry in the game??πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

1 Like

no, no matter how much it’s better than JDAM/KAB, it’s still a GPS guided toy that tracks fixed point and need long time to fly. few people will use it after some days
and why you guys always underestimate AGM-65, it’s still the second best cas load out, just slower than KH-38, and similar in other part

3 Likes

tell me the advantage you have with LS-6 compared to AGM 65 or Kh 29 πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

3 Likes

This is ironic considering the balance of Chinese vehicles compared to the big 3.

4 Likes

lmao. Just take your double-standard balance go away.

7 Likes

mmmhh we would say that the GPS bombs are coded to avoid terrain

womp womp

7 Likes

Neat. Wonder if that applies to all of them or just jdams

I noticed something odd when I was looking up the type of thermal pod that the J-10A uses, and the thermal generation it has

Supposedly, it’s identical to the K/ADC03A carried by the JH-7A, yet on Thunderview, it’s listed as having different thermal generations (Gen 2 on the J-10 and Gen 2+ on the JH-7). Is this intentional? Can anyone confirm?

Thunderview thermal chart:
Dev Server JH-7A:

Dev Server J-10A: