Chengdu J-10, History, Performance & Discussion

Gaijin, let’s see if you stop inventing the loadout the J10 the J10 IS A 2000’S AIRCRAFT NOT LESS THAN THE F16.

1 Like

I highly doubt they will add it without an IRCCM missile, specifically the PL-8B, maybe it’s not ready yet.

3 Likes

pl-5e2 has irccm, but it’s batter to have a irccm pl-8

1 Like

Probably a work in progress, the stats and the model are a Copy n paste from the pl-5c.

Did they show which line the J-10 will be in?

Gaijin didn’t add irccm to both

From the EN stream, the J-10 is pulling 8g consistently from mach1 for a 180 and ends up at 0.88 mach. The flight performance is not final.

It’s after the Taiwanese F16 for some reason

1 Like

The PL5ii should have IRCM as they showed it doesn’t even have IRCM my god.

1 Like

That’s a damn shame but better than being in the J-11A line I guess, would rather have them make a new line for it though

1 Like

I personally thought it was going to go into the jh7 line
Didnt expect that

and sadly, no kd-88, still no 12.7 cas, is there any possible this can be issued? I can only found j-10c with kd-88.

1 Like

13.7 no IRCCM is my favorite ))

I think it’s getting IRCCM for Pl5E2

this won’t be something worthy to worry about, it’s not possible without irccm missiles in 13.7

I doubt we’d ever get KD-88s, they were denied for the JH-7 because of range

Pretty sure PL-5EII should have IRCCM, it’s probably just things missing from an early showcase

wait for dev server

1 Like

I think its not ready yet. Devs mostly avoided it

jh-7 is in 11.7, and they don’t want to move it, it’s resonable not to add it kd-88.
the range is not something need to worry.

without datalink and man in the loop ability, it’s 180km range is just a useless number, and it’s even slower than kh-38

Yeah I don’t see why Gaijin doesn’t add KD-88? 180 KM range is useless for small air spawn ground realistic battles. KH-38ML can be used up to 40 km but I only scored 18 km kill because of how small maps are.

I’m not too worried about the lack of countermeasures or no irccm because they have to model new jumbo flares and new missiles, so that’s just a work in progress thing, I am worried that it looked like it couldn’t mount gbu’s on its belly.
IMG_2668
I know these are work in progress stats but that’s just sad. Doesn’t look the the belly pylons have been added yet though.

3 Likes