Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

Spaa will get weaker and weaker, just get planes for the love of god. It’s what I do. I never use SPAA. I get in a fighter instead

1 Like

it sits at 11.7 cuz its air to air performence sucks when they add split br from the dev road it will be mostlikely 11.0 air 12.7 ground

So why are you complaining then? Su-25 is the easiest to counter with CAP, unlike F-16C, which has broken UFO flight model and invisible missiles.

You can easily kill the Su-25SM3 with a 10.3 F-5C, you can’t kill a f-16C that has brain cells even with most 12.0+ jets, because it will kill you first. They can’t flare what they can’t see, and if they do preflare, they will run out of flares fast, while the R-73 on Su-25 are dogshit and 1 tap flared with visible smoke trail and joke IRCCM.

1 Like

Then tell me, why isn’t anyone complaining about A10 late at fucking 10.3 BR? 20Km missiles , infinite flares , but the FM sucks like Su-25.

Don’t tell me it’s the FM, because that will invalidate all the complaint about Su-25.

1 Like

If you can get a 6 km kill with those I’ll eat a shoe

2 Likes

ayo i want to see that

Ok, I’ll share it here today. I want you to share here video of you eating a shoe after I share.

1 Like

nah, but 2x magnification is actually awful. Good luck

Damn and I was gonna surprise and share a video of 10Km kill with A-10, which I regularly get. 6Km is nothing.

Yes I agree it should be 10.7 but…

10 Km range MAX and that is if you can pick out targets at that distance with the tiny zoom it has.

I don’t see how this is relevant at a br where flares do very little anyway. Its not going to stop a strela/stinger/mistral/TY-90 from tracking you 90% of the time.

Id say the flight model is fine. Has quite good dogfighting performance as long as your enemy does not energy trap you. Its biggest issue is speed.

is this you?

6 Likes

That’s what the thermals are for. You lock the white dots.

You can get 8km kills quite reliably if you climb quite a bit. Its just hard to make out targets.

1 Like

For real when I do long range cas I sometimes stick my eyes in the monitor. Thank god I have a 32* monitor at 2K. I do agree it might be hard on a laptop or small display.

Yes and please tell me how you distinguish the dead white dot from the alive white dot? Destroyed tanks are very obvious in the thermal display (at closer ranges) but alive tanks are much less obvious (Sometimes invisible at 7km).

1 Like

Ok, you distinguish by color, damn I thought everyone knew this.

Basically dead tanks will be more bright white for some reason, and sometimes you might even see flames.

Alive tanks will be grayer and less bright.

You also check for movement (obvious)

I guess it’s a skill you acquire with experience over time via playing a lot of CAS A-10

I guess I’m a CAS maniac for having this knowledge. I just love all CAS.

1 Like

invited to friends

1 Like

I know how to do so, but its very unreliable at range which is why I asked the question. Thats my bad I should have clarified.

Yeah about that… (my stats)

Spoiler

we tested out the su25sm3 atgms they arent op

(sometimes they also fuck off to narnia)