Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

:)

Riddle me this(if you can)

You posted 2 videos about Pantsir that one of them shows game mechanic fail while other one shows aiming issues and getting killed by another plane, on a thread that was one of its main point was Pantsir’s effectiveness.

What did you think people will consider about those post genius?

1 Like

we’re going in circles now

1 Like

Thats exactly how i feel tbh, thanks for explaining my current mood.

Constant crying on this forum every time USSR gets anything remotely good. These missiles are on an SU25 for gods sake.

This rant ignores some pretty key intricacies -

1. for the ML version of the KH38, you need to fly at the target due to the limited skewing angles of the designator- IOG only works on terminal course.

2. The TV version only tracks at 10KM, and by the time you get a positive, tracking lock, you’re well within SAM range.

3. The KH29TE is literally no worse.

Nevermind the F16Cs absolute CAS/CAP dominance.

Just shove a 9M up the thing’s ass and be done with it.

4 Likes

i didnt ask

Source? the code literally says 20km same as the D-Mav

Couldnt care less about what you wanted but thanks for sharing your opinion.

I have plenty of games in it at this point. Getting it to track at even 10KM requires a decently large target.

can people stop yapping the f16C, it’s literally food for the pantsir!

That comes down to the player in the F16C. The only planes of any kind that I really hit are flying without caution. Regardless of using the Pantsir, ITO, etc.

You are diagnosed with extreme skill issue, im sorry but it seems it is incurable for you.

1 Like

I love that this thread has all 4 of the USSR BS peddlers working full tilt today. Lmao

3 Likes

Not quite. They’re missing some of the big guns like Alvis aka RazorVon.

2 Likes

calling people a skill issue is a major brain issue, i suggest u to stop yapping.

+mavericks ain’t hitting a target at 20km u gotta be smoking something to say such thing.

Ssshhhhh, dont wake the beast.

1 Like

I would have 0 complaints, except that they decided it was fine to add such a missile when:

the only SPAA with range to counter it is on the same team, the damage model of its carrier is Soviet fantasy, the aerial counter to such a missile carrier can be completely negated by turning perpendicular OR just flying ~100m off the deck, similar capability missiles could have been added to other tech trees for YEARS but were denied for balance reasons yet somehow it is fine to add these to a ‘"certain’" tree alone right now.

Edit: even better, the 1 missile added this update to another tree that could have been almost comparable, was so hilariously BS’d into irrelevance for ‘bAlEnCe’ reasons: TV Martel

2 Likes

It already existed with the KH29. And the truth is, to launch the ML and guide it to target, you are within SPAA range. And for the T variant, it’s fooled by cover.

Proper SPAA play requires moving. Using cover periodically. Always play as if TV ordinance is coming at you. Always break line of sight from your frontal ark periodically.

1 Like

Typical Soviet CAS player can’t fathom turning 90° and rolling to maintain gimbal limits and outside of SPAA range.

Also, cool. Where are all the similar capability missiles for the rest of the tech trees? Where is the AGM-114L. It’s so easy, just always playing like one is being fired at you, stay close to cover or other dead tanks to fool the missile

bro…