I’m not bothered by the DM change at all—in fact, I actually welcome the news, but it’s hilarious that you guys are interpreting it as ‘finally a NERF’.
Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, this community is already dead. Nothing being discussed here reflects reality. Let anyone defend whatever they want, because everybody just wants things their own way and nobody can actually refute the other side lol, how sad.
And someone around here named Percussion will reply to me saying ‘source=Google free right?’ lol, happy gaming everyone!
Well i think that’s the basis for most for most arguments.
But then again, I don’t think anyone’s ever alone with their views, some will always agree with one another.
@PercussionCap Google free right LOOOOL i love this guy
I think this guy can answer you; I vouch for anything he says.If you want a source, ask this guy; he can find anything he searches for on Google.