Changes in ground arcade mid and high tier that would be cool

1 Aerial combat could be like the realistic mode, with you flying your own plane, it can have a time limit (it would be better if it didn’t, but then the planes would become very strong) and it would be necessary to kill X tanks to have access to fly the plane (1 kill for fighter, 2 kills for heavy fighter or light bomber, and 3 for bomber)

remove the aiming assistance after BR 3.0 or some B.R from low tier, the aiming assistance is something more for when you are new to the game, then after it, it becomes a bit overpowerd

With these changes, the arcade reward could be bigger, nothing that much , just around 1.5 times bigger

That’s just realistic, but without spawn points and with better mobility my guy

I’m sorry but your sugestion of changes to Ground AB is to make it more like Ground RB? Why not go play Ground RB instead and let the Ground AB as it is?

I believe that players that play Ground AB play it cause they like it more than Ground RB and do not want it to be more like Ground RB, or else they could simply go play that mode.

By the way, in Ground AB you basically get access to a fighter(or helicopter) with 1 kill, to an attacker(or helicopter with rockets) with 2 kills and to a bomber(or helicopter with ATGMs) with 3 kills, adding that you can also get “spawn points” for the time spent in match but for most players it’s basically done with kills. So a change that is basically what it is right now.

2 Likes

Utter nonsense, I pumped 5 shots, with green penetration indicators every time, into a M109 the other day, it killed me.