Challenger DS may need L26 APFSDS ammunation :(

I’d like to see scouting drones added to SPAA and I think planes need recon pods. Like the Tornado

I see a number of WMA301 being brought as second spawns in 10.0+ matches and it does not struggle to get kills.

Britain gets more attention than Germany & Soviets.

Oh please try to prove this one

4 Likes

as they get their FOURTH SU25

1 Like

Yeah, im not sure why he thinks that. (looks at the tornado Gr1 that was added way later than it should have been or the pile of bug reports for a number of vehicles that have been sat there for months if not years)

1 Like

me still waiting for the amraam

1 Like

Me still waiting for Red Tops to be finished

Like the red tops on the lightning?

Cause they were good for a bit now they are useless.

Yeah, and Sea-Vixen. They were okay, but not very realistic but about a year ago they were nerfed through the floor and were un-usable. They’ve gotten some minor tweaks and are now usable but bad. But still a fraction of what they should be. Its one thing waiting for a missile not even in teh game yet, but desperately needed and another waiting for a missile that ahs been in the game for years to actually be usable.

imagine giving a 9.3 jet good missiles when it now has to flight planes with all aspect missiles

Red Tops and SRAAMs should actually be All-aspect, that is one of the key areas they aren’t realistic

Note, these are all things I love.
2 TES, Black Night, 2E, Tornado F3 & IDS, Rooivalk, GR7, Bosvark.

@Morvran
Many vehicles have active bug reports depending on time & level of research needed to fix them.
Me waiting for Abrams & Leopard 2 to have their correct over-engine gun depression.
Leclerc armor.
Torque converter simulation improvements.
CITV channels for tanks with multiple thermal cameras.
Correct 23G overload of Aim-9G & H.

@MastuhWaffles
We’re not even at AMRAAM BRs yet, patience.

1 Like

Except in my experience and opinion. Its usually the soviet stuff that gets patched and fixed first.

Tornado Gr1 underperforms in ARB

Gaijin: “CM overhaul and ECMs are coming at some point in the future, no ETA”

9 months later, no changes.

Su-39/Su-25 underperforms in ARB

Gaijin: “here take the most OP IR missile that we can give you, the R-73”

barely 2 months later, changes are likely due ASAP

1 Like

i heard they made them all aspect but i have never seen on do all aspect so i dont know if thats true or not

I have, maanged once to get Red Tops to fire in all-aspect. But it ONLY works if the target is both on reheat and super-sonic, in a head on, with radar lock. reality is, the window for all-aspect should be a lot larger.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wi1YHANSfsrs
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/OmqlkwTnBH9p
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/oLy6ADzDpBO4

I cant find the bug report about their range, but should have a rear aspect range of about 2.5km if I recall correctly

The R-73 is necessary because without it adding more IRCCM missiles becomes vastly more difficult.
And no, there are countless Soviet bugs that aren’t fixed.
2S38 has a similar system to HSTV-L where the entire thing is a first stage. In WT it’s similar to the CV 90s.
ECM is obviously a missing feature currently.
Yak-28B still has the fuel starvation bug.
Mig-29 has incorrect fuel consumption according to the in-game time estimator for full mil power, & sources from the manufacturer. [I actually reported this one.]

Note, these are all things I love.

Ok? What are you getting at

My point is all nations get attention.

The R-73 is necessary because without it adding more IRCCM missiles becomes vastly more difficult.

This has nothing to do with UK getting shafted by decisions like this

1 Like

Except for the fact AMRAAMs are extremely high chance [essentially guaranteed] this year, and if they test R-73s now, that gives them indication on when & where Aim-9Ms can be.
Both of which help Britain.