Challenger 3 MBT - Technical Data and Discussion

I myself have already reached the acceptance stage and switched to Germany/Sweden. After all this is just a game and the devs clearly don’t deserve the dedication the playerbase of war thunder has.

To be fair, this is their game, if they want to make it with the circus level of realism that they are clearly accomplishing it’s ok, but it will backfire one beautiful day when the playerbase just decides to leave. They simply won’t get away with so many shady moves.

Also, I think in general Russian games tend to have such problems. For example, games like warface, Tanki online and others all suffer with the due diligence problems with their playerbase and because of this they all lost their popularity and barely function today. The same might happen with this project as well but again I don’t care, this is their source of income, not mine

Just…

-Add the missing LFP spall liners for all CR2/3s.
-Fill up the volumetric trunnion of the CR2s to match up the more accurate X-ray module that is not as hollow as the damage model is.
-Extend the CR2s’ first-order ammorack to include the shells at the back as it should be.
-Give CR3 (TD) its 5 second reload.
-Give CR3 (TD) the correct turret damage model that already exists as an asset and was accidentally removed by the developers.
-Give CR3 (TD) its missing 17hp.

Etc.

1 Like

Pish posh and inconsistent applications of “realism” is the worst part.

I dont find much enjoyment out of Germany and Sweden given they are currently meta.

I want to play France, Israel and Japan but they are suffering in their own aspects that pushes me to not want to play them.

We will be playing GTA 6 on PC before anything from that list gets implemened

8 Likes

The french top tier might see a revival if the most modern prototypes that we see now turn out to be effective

While those would be cool, I personally want a 10.0 line-up for france. Even with that 10.0+ is getting heavily compressed so I’m starting to not like 10.0+.

I’ve been farming the Challenger 3 TD for so much time. I feel like I’ve been scammed. I should have unlocked the 2E first…

Save yourself the time and pain and just not play the Challengers.

1 Like

I agree but also where did you get this graph? It’s great.

I made it myself.

I’m too deep in this hole already, only 140k from it.

Yikes. I pray for your sanity.

i rpeorted it dw

Hey @Smin1080p , errr, it does no such thing, only options are 6A and 9A and they appear identical so you cannot tell visually.

They closed my reports, citing the parliamentary question :)
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Lb9RjfLjvSOp
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/NQHChlEpZtgD
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Oo23r6Q0Occy

the ATD has no mention of an engine change, its purpose was to show what you could do with a challenger when you put a new shiny turret on it, which then evolved into the Challenger 3 programme. Because all HAAIP vehicles are being converted into Challenger 3’s, the ATD wouldnt make sense to have recieved this package.

dont argue with him. He is known for wierd statements and his own logic. Waste of time.

tbh would be more relevant if it had DM63

2 Likes

Identical performance.

IM… which would make the lack of blow outs less serious