Challenger 3 MBT - Technical Data and Discussion

As far as I know Gaijin don’t model electronic zoom in game. For targeting pods they don’t use the electronic zoom option. And the Apache got it’s zoom halved a couple of updates ago because someone pointed out it was using the figures for 2 x electronic zoom.

so it should just be the Catherine MP sensor

The apaches got the zoom back
Edit( they did not)
I sure i read somewhere they will give it back

1 Like

Thats fine, peep the FoV’s

5-15x or 7-21x options

You’re probably thinking of this:

As far as I can tell that’s talking about helicopters with both optical and EO sights, saying the EO sight will be used for magnification. I don’t think it is referring to electronic magnification.

The T-90 across the map thinking we can’t see it. Is just casually zooming in looking down its barrel

I had to download a 3rd party sight for the ch3, the default one is just unusable as everything is covered by lines, lol.

It is quite sexy though :

20230602051514_1

1 Like

Bro I’m literally about to doo the same, the sight is literally just a thick block of lines in the way.

if your already using that sight all you need to do is copy paste it from say your CR2E to the CR3 TD which comes up as a LEP in the files

2 Likes

Think it’s because they copy pasted it from 2E which has the same issue.

1 Like

Yep

It’s great, I put it on the challenger 2’s as well.

at least it has a black hole now

Delete this before gaijin see it 💀😂

4 Likes

Looks like some of the Russian armour code slipped into the challenger 3 XD

2 Likes

Nice, i use the same one, but i tunned it so it suits me better

maybe doing help voting this about implementation it might get Gaijin attention

Very nice.

It’s just a structural body for the trophy APS testing I wouldn’t worry about it as it’s not what the turret will look like

1 Like