Challenger 2 needs to be brought to developers attention

Watch Gajin pull a funny and give us Clip II with 6 rounds as tech tree

1 Like

Megatron is the one that got the 1500HP engine on it at Bovington

1 Like

Gunjob calling for us

Well i don’t know what else it could be

On the old forum it was said to get a new thermal imager (which might be also false as it says it has the uprated engine)

Thermal is from TISP. TBH i dont know if it went anywhere, but cathereine is right there

I assume it will also have the same ERA as the TES with the same botched implementation?

Most likely yes, but turret nera has slat plates. VERY SLIGHT chance it will get Dorch 2I istead of 2H on TES, but i dount it as it would be a much better version sa a prem (Unless the values are the same then idc)

That’s ERA plates mounted onto NERA blocks it’s what the hull side package should also be that’s just encased in a different housing.

They look like normal plates to me but ok

The Challenger 2 just introduced in today’s dev blog is the first Megatron, showed up in 2008. I don’t know the exact year but it also has a picture mounting M2 .50 Cal

630143020_CR2EnforcerRWSfittedwith50

So don’t expect CV12-9A or Catherine MP. Actually, new transmission for HAAIP just started testing with second ‘Megatron’ so nowhere OES would have 1500 hp engine and 3rd generation thermal. If there’s source claiming that, than those sources are unreliable

1 Like

Just to clarify what I meant on my earlier comment about the ch2 gearing, this is what future owners of the OES have to look forward to :

See the jerking during the turns as it can’t decide what gear to be in? See the horrifying speed drop at the slightest turn?

If Gaijin actually spent any time on the ch2 and fixed these issues, it would be a much, much better tank but I expect the new tank to be even worse.

For reference, this is the t-72AV

And this is the challenger ds

Quite frankly, these tanks implementation is shameful. It gets even worse when it’s a premium. That they have the gall to release a tank performing like that as a premium speaks volumes. If they fix it because of the premium, that’s almost worse.

10 Likes

How heavy is that thing. Looks like it’s about to break the suspensions

Around 75t 74,7t<

There’s no point in l28. What we need is for l27 to get it’s better performance !!

4 Likes

unless we get LEP which could have DM73

3 Likes

You know, that it will be years before it happens. Just give L28 with higher pen values

Ot will use 63 for a long time

yeah that could happen to

hello there, i am the creator of the E.N.T post (the tank you mentioned), technically it can be added because its an unfinished prototype, which is enough for it to be added, also the mockup was made for the 140mm cannon, its not the entire tank