Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion

I found 525mm but L26 easly pen it at 500m)))))

1 Like

Yea, the armour hole that was supposed to be fixed. It is not fixed for now

Let’s all agree that this is a bug and will be fixed. However we will need to send in a lot of accurate bug reports in order for them to fox it properly instead of quickly rushing it out and leaving us with this for the next couple of months. So let’s find as many inaccuracy’s as we can to send in.

4 Likes

if you look at xray the 2 rha plates in the turret cheecks overlap with the side armour composite

oh and this patch made the cr2E top tier over the 3 td lol

Absolute clownery
@Gunjob @Smin1080p guess the devs still havent shared they imaginery sources for this ?

8 Likes

They did, on my bug report here: Community Bug Reporting System
and here: Community Bug Reporting System

Sorry guys for of topic, but look what i found at battle.
💀

2 Likes

Thankyou, I will now proceed to use this until it is fixed lol.

1 Like

i think he means the part about it being aluminium

For what the thickness? That was discussed here and it was discovered to be correct or do you mean the materials?

Oh, yeah. No actual source on that that I’ve seen.
Actually, except this

but it doesn’t actually give any evidence other than stating it.

2 Likes

the material, for the thickness we had legwolfs bug reports

For now I’ll agree with the thickness as it seems you are correct, however someone posted a picture a few days ago of an even better look of the plate and it showed it being thicker in the centre. I don’t know if this is the mud guard still but we may want to have another look at it.

For the material it should still be rha. But then again with the new thickness in the centre may show that it is aluminium as it accounts for the missing weight…

i mean we still have the question if it would only be the thickness in game why are the support braces then not extending more inward under the top cover?

So, is the challenger 2 good now?

no

2 Likes

Yup, this is the one.

it actually wont matter trying to prove it may be thicker in the center when we now have to disprove its aluminium on top of the aspro-h mess

1 Like

The “remodel” basically didnt come to live lol. its still the old damage model.

1 Like

someone needs to fire the unpaid intern :v