Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

now is 30+30+60+400
dev 30+30+30+200
before 30+200

1 Like

The thing is tho that barely any changes have glne through baring a visual mantlet change

they just put the old data on it

Doubt it’s a bug. It just says 400m because there are some tiny areas where that is the maximum. Most of it has nowhere close to that value.

The problem is that this isnt a 1 time thing update after update various tanks from all nations go through this half arsed state that its a wonder gaijin tries to fix things after the dev goes live…its just tiring

lol this is just quality modeling

Hey look a buggy remodel, not shocked tbh. I’ll probs stick with hell divers 2 for now. Hopefully they fix it

Wow there’s staff going around flagging posts calling out how poorly implemented the new mantlet is

1 Like

I have honestly no hope that the fix will come months after this update… its just poorly reflects gaijins willing to listen to its player base baring those that buy stuff…

1 Like

What are we supposed to be looking at here? Turret cheek pens from those angles has always been possible because your reducing the LOs thickness

hq2
I just want to see the day when this thread won’t look like this and more like the place where we can share fun moments while enjoying proper challies

5 Likes

Still the game say Is 650mm of protection

I think i can say this without any doubt. It is extreamly rushed. We would wait longer if you told us.

War Thunder Screenshot 2024.03.13 - 09.56.47.42

What is this meant to prove its still 90% 200mm and besides even at 400mm what shell cant pen 400mm flat at 11.3 even HEAT can lolpen

Where were you when fireball was reporting?

Although there are still many issues, this is already much better than before
before DEV 0.28, CR2 mantlet can stop DM33( 481)
after 0.28 Gaijin changed something

how is it reducing los if i shoot the front of the turret? the extra angle actually makes it have even more los

It is obvious that it is still wip In the protection analysis, Mantlet did not even have a rotor and pins

Ah yes, the new foldered armor of the TTD, didn’t ya know?