Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion

Welp clearly the Best era is russain era as they are clearly the only one that improvit

The core issue remains untouched:
Mantlet armor
Ready ammunition

2 Likes

This is definitely be investigated lol?

2 Likes

Let’s just hope they make some sort of an educated guess on the mantlet thickness based on visual dimensions and unclassified documents however I very mutch doubt this based of past experience of gaijjins implementation of western armour.

1 Like

Ha i bet the same sort of guess of the TES add on armour

2 Likes

I have little hope of anything close to real life but a little improvement would be justifyed.

ill say this guys, if you want to do some sort of (significant) bug reports you have untill the next major update. after that cr2/3 will be back in the drawer for another 2 years.

oh and regarding the geometry model youll have like… 2 weeks while the dev server is up, after that it will be months for a fix.

whatever you do im gratefull for your work cause i wont be putting any in this dumpster fire.

1 Like

Yeah, probably, we are in the honeymoon period after the CR2 OES and CR3. By next major it will be bottom of the pile again until we get another CR2/CR3

Same thing happened for the Tornado. We had loads of bug reports fixed in that first 1-2 Major updates and now its a fight for anything else to even be considered

Although my disappointment is immeasurable I simply can’t imagine how all of the wonderful people who have put in the time, effort and money into getting material on the challenger 2 must feel. Until gaijin sort there shit out I think I’ll be taking a more permanent brake. I hope you guys luck in the new year.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Well i was wrong about the day but i was correct about putting it with the battle pass devblogs. Thankfully its a BOAT and a french one at that.

1 Like

probably the best method of avoiding disappointment

I also see there is no mention of the missing hull ufp armour I reported years ago

And now a br change devblog just to bury the challenger shitpost even further…

Did they fix the engine sound? They only removed the one from the Leopard 2 and replaced it with the same sound from the Challenger 2. The fix is available at this link: Community Bug Reporting System , but it hasn’t been implemented yet. Since there was no mention of this Devblog, I doubt it will happen in the next update.

Doesnt changing it to aluminium imply it wont be level 5 now…?

It was already implemented before this devblog i think

It was partially fixed

AAAAAAAAAAAND

NOPE

THAT MAY AS WELL HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED.

I can’t believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading the most inventive methods of refuting the bleeding obvious.

Hey, on the bright side, Gaijin Devblog writers would win every debating competition there ever was, they seem to be able to argue the toss about something that most people would consider plain and obvious.

4 Likes

really, but the sound is still wrong.