Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

500 is the estimated protection level for gaijin, therefore the hull comp will simply be nerfed

Problem is every other tip tier tank does this way way better.

Not to say the CR2 can’t do this… its just crap in comparison tk everything else.

reported

this has been reported, would be nice if we got DM63A1 tho

1 Like

Im currently taking part in a very weird situation
Me as a UK and US team steamrolled the USSR GER SW team (i took a part of it by removing and disabling early gaem rush but still)

I mean, is it? it is some kind of a blow out i guess?

reported

nah, its a modelling error due to the way they quickly did it

Then go on i guess, but for every ammorack death im tagging you here

6 Likes

reported, fingers crossed that CR2 news may involve that amongst other things

1 Like

not my report i’ll point out

1 Like

ok, now i need to find who did it and ping them

4 Likes

even MOAR

I cant. I went over my whole “Sikrets dokumints” stash and the internet. Well, there were more pictures, but you were the one to post them so i ignored them

found it
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/jIO210OeTZPb

Why Gunjobbbbbbbb :(

Gunjob is our friend, but he is a fair mod. He takes both things that are good and bad for us

6 Likes

Hot take but I don’t think blowout panels will help too much, at most angles any round that hits the ammo will also pierce part of the bustle stowage plate, so they’ll vent into the fighting compartment that way regardless

1 Like

I’ve been playing Leopards and i find the Challengers to be pretty decently survivable, better than the Abrams and most other thanks. Leopards and T80 and T90M are on another level.

The spall liner on the UFP does help although most of my shots have been to the side hull. Spall liner to the side hull of the challengers would make a massive difference considering how high the turret crew sits in the hull

2 Likes

What is the difference between DM63 and 63A1? i missed that somehow