Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Fair enough. I am going to delete my own picture too.

I love how they still have to put L plates on :D

1 Like

Well, the guy is still learning

Does that mean any discussion of it isn’t allowed or no posting the picture?

LoL, after looking at that photo one can conclude that the Challenger 2 mantlet armor is going backwards in history

Discussion is still dissemination of potentially classified information so no.

Decided to look to the thread, out of curiosity.

9 Likes

i cant remember the account name but usually military branches have media groups that are authorized to publish content on social websites like instagram.

it may not have been the case but the other photos o glanced at did seem unique enough to sugest it.

i would actually like to know the account name. didnt even know there was anything of sorts on instagram.

yeah im more scared by the sheer amount of bug reports and information around here This is by far the biggest thread dedicated to 1 vehicle

Up to this point we’ve largely been in the clear with minimal incidents.

how many did you count lol

CR2 manual, and this recent photo. The photo is still reasonably up in the air if someone wants to log a FOIA request with the MOD but given it shows stuff previously withheld I’m guessing it was posted to instagram in error.

3 Likes

i would do it but im not even british.

kind of a strange request coming from someone whos country conquered half the world for spices lol

Are you telling me you wouldn’t conquer half the globe for spice and tea?

1 Like

im portuguese so…

the only thing we like more than spices is cod. and thats why england has tea :p

A bland diet and the desperate search for flavour can drive a nation to do strange things.

British food and women pushed British sailors to become the best in the world.

2 Likes

NOW LISTEN HERE YOU…wait…

checks dating history

Czech girl and then an Aussie…

Aight…you have this one.

1 Like