Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Challenger Furry lmao

1 Like

The forbidded Smin

4 Likes

Smin4k is the best mod

1 Like

That works. Though now you’re present, did you put in any reports regarding the charge stowage going up with the most gentle of pokes? I am a bit tired so don’t know if I overlooked stuff

(On the MoD watchlist) Furry

2 Likes

They said they will look at it

Cheers. Don’t know what there is to look at, seems to be pretty integral to the design, but at least there’s some hope. Until the changes land and they just nerfed values across the board.

I read that 3 times and still didn’t see it. I need to sleep. Cheers for highlighting it.

1 Like

Here is your daily dose of L30A1

Remember, it weights 10.4 ton

what is in that red circle? all i see is air

Thats a place where a rotor should be, higlighted so it is easier to imagine it.

Ah yes, helicopter gun

LEGWOLF IS SCOTTISH?
Goddamn that makes him even better.

1 Like

Look, he’s not Welsh. Simple as that.

Already winning.

1 Like

I Think That Is A Fair Point Ti GIF - I Think That Is A Fair Point Fair Point Ti - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

I did compile a large post and accompanying report on the ammo stowage. Gaijin seems to agree for the most part but takes issue with a few things. Personally i’m totally fine with that, as there’s not a lot of CR2 internal images and the ammo layout can be interpretted in a number of ways. The main thing is that they agree it’s currently wrong which is what I wanted to shine a light on :)

Hope they drop us 28 ready rack while doing shenanigans with the ammo

They do seem not to mention the armoured bins for charges, which I think it was I was trying to say earlier. Given that I lost challies a few matches ago only to ammo detonations. Which from my understanding should be incredibly unlikely to actually occur?

So far my comments have been “Wow! Great work. +10 points for your efforts!”
“Woah, Scottish too! haha yeah nice”

…“oh. yeah nice, worse tank furry” lmaoo

2 Likes