Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion

I have no clue what you lot are on about with the transmission, all I know is gaijin should give the engine 10000 more horsepower because I think it would be kind of cool

1 Like

hp torque gear changing ect.

Having a torque converter

Totally not suspicous file, please cliclk :)

thats the thing, in game, because they dont model torque you only have the 1200hp in a flat terrain.

yes, thats why i made this:

3 Likes

so basically you are arguing, for lack of a better term, about torque not being in the game?

ok but if they dont model torque shouldnt a quick fix be the increase in rpm to give the engine more power?

Ah, and the feed from this cameras can be used by the crew to look around

im arguing that because it isnt in the game the lower rpms hurt the engines ability to give power

so you should probably just go onto the thread above and try get it added with fireball :)

i allready voted yes, what more can i do? buy a plane ticket and go cry at the devs doorstep?

exactly :)

Man, fireball must be working round the clock to be able to do so much good. He and everyone else sure is doing a great job.

3 Likes

can you not submit videos for bug reports?

would be nice to send this which clearly shows the bug.
ignore my very loud keyboard, I at least cut the part where I coughed my lungs up

Jooooo, its spinnnin

i mean, torque is also just a product of power, this is why i have asked the dev’s how they model acceleration in game.

wtf lol, if the right one starts doing the same you may be able to take off and fly around

wait cant you upload to youtube and provide the link?

Ypu have to link them up, for example from youtube afaik

why do they require screenshots to post, its literally impossible to capture in a still image lol