Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

You are asking for more and more photos. Are you trying to make your own Cr2 or something?

if only, nah, but do please submit ;)

Im currently busi reporting more Cr2 missing armor…
When im done i will give my share

which missing armour?

Plate under hull ufp and turret side composite. Hull one is not counted in armor, turret one is missing

2 Likes

the add-ons? gotcha, although you do realise for the ufp it may be counted as part of the composite

Nah, it is not counted

IT is separate

and

God this image really shows the imbalance lol. Look at how small the leopards breech ‘hole’ is compared to the chally.

The difference is if you shoot any other tanks breach it will take out the breach at most. You shoot ours and your killing a few crew members minimum.

Leopards currently do everything the challenger 2s can do but much better aside from a slightly slower reload than the challenger 2 for the first 4 shots and then it’s actually faster than it after that.

@Gunjob remember whe i pinged you with 2 bug reports?
Now ive made that into 4 ;)

Spoiler

Community Bug Reporting System

7 Likes

the side armour is internally a duplicate btw

2 Likes
Spoiler

And here are some 3d renders of unknow origin

Why?

1 Like

i made it before

1 Like

Oh i see. Well, i made it again i guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

i believe most of those crew members kills are due to the holes in the turret cheeks next to the mantlet. you can test it in armour inspector. ive been saying this for years now, most times the gunner and commander get killed in one shot its on the hole in the turret cheek.

Thanks as always @Gunjob

@Gunjob we love your dedication

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/kkQfkzDQwlw7
Flame already report about turret side armour

MOAR, MOAR