Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

its not through a floor?

The loader is standing on the basket floor, and the ammo is under that

slightly confused what you mean by this upon reading it back

Unless you mean to suggest the ammo rack behind the seat should exist, but higher - I can’t see how our loader reached through the floor he’s standing on, manipulates the round out of the rack and up into the fighting compartment

The ammo in the front just straight up seems to not exist though
The_interior_of_a__3075633c
There’s also a diagram on Scorpion Minitures that outlines this too:

its possible that the turret needs to be turned in a certain direction to reach the rack, i wish we had more photo’s

My image here is the turret turned past 45 degrees to bring the seat ammo to the loader. Sliding the round out wouldn’t be possible so far as I can tell, even if there was an opening in the floor

The configuration I mentioned in my big ramble above, is backed up by those books, maintains the values we know and is corroberated by photos. I think it’s the right config for CR2’s ammo layout

Not a bug

1 Like

Not a bug, Relikt to recieve an additional 300mm of KE resistance

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do we have any confirmation that any bug reports are actually being looked at?

My mobility bug report was made over 2 years ago and still nothing, its not even a difficult thing to fix.

1 Like

Not super clear, but i’m guessing fig 2 is the floor mounted ammo?

No, buy OES)))

yes i’d imagine so

1 Like

anyhow i update the list

So it has 5 rounds under the turret basket. Hmmm
that thing
it is in game already

^^ here

yes

So we can pretty safely keep the 5 explosive warheads on the basket floor. Nice find!
That leaves us the 6 rounds (plus the two next to gunners knees) we don’t know where they go

Any more diagrams you have on hand, Fireball that can show us the location or round count for those areas?