Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Nevermind the mod is not listed on the ‘who is who’ page and has zero activity anyway.

Definitely better to ping a different mod.

1 Like

How can you give this the not a bug tag

1 Like

I’ll make a few more tweaks, submit another report, and if it gets played again, I’ll give up.

1 Like

Just writing one up internally now.

5 Likes

All done. I think there was just a misunderstanding with the previous report. But all sorted now.

10 Likes

9 Likes

From Greek tank trials:

19 Likes

That’s pretty funny, not gonna lie.

1 Like

Challenger 2E, that is!

2 Likes

We should have upgraded all of our 2s to the 2E

4 Likes

So, so, so incredibly true.

Slap on a Rh120 as well and it would be a better tank than the Chally 3

I look forward to seeing that bug report.

Though kinda insane to me as I always got the impression that stuff like Gas Turbine and Hyperbar are just point blank better for manoeuvrability unless you have a substantial horsepower advantage

They should have tested that Rh120 that carried 6 rounds in the CR2E, even with such limited ammunition I bet you we could’ve made it work.

As in the 6 rounds that was left on the floor?

1 Like

If it works it works (why didnt they build ammunition storage :( )

Would have been a better addition that the 3TD

Should have been done with the challenger 3, edit the hull for the euro power pack so parts are interchangeable across nato, the armour still meets the MOD’s standards and the gun and fcs is upgraded along with it. The track issues can be solved at the same time.

Either the MTU or the turbine in the Abrams. Either way we wouldn’t have to pay for R&D into developing our own cooling system.

1 Like

Exactly