Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

images

6 Likes

not hesh, in my screen HEAT :/ but yes, not unique CR2 i confirm. I have killed by t-90 stock today, same shot xD

Watching the heat atgm over pressure my tank for the 20th time by hitting my cupola when my atgms on the zt3a2 (don’t ask me why I play it, it’s terrible and I want my fox milan) only took out the driver on a bmp.

Tank you xD

I have way more fun playing the chieftains over the challenger 2s

That’s putting it politely lol

1 Like

Sssshhh they’ll find out the turret armour actually is effective for the BR.

1 Like

Bro the mobility, reload rate, lack of laser range finder are not im sure it’ll be ok lol

A brave assumption.

I think, if they are unwilling to fix the CR2s, we’ll need to spam the next BR change with suggestions to drop it’s BR down to sub 11.0. they are not 11.3/11.7 worthy anymore.

6 Likes

People were saying that about the British phantoms too, and GJN’s response was “player data indicates they are performing fine”, even though they are on paper some of the worst 11.3 aircraft. I can’t see the situation with the chally being any different.

1 Like

Base CR2 is 10.7 at best, 2F at a push for 10.7 too.

TES & OES 11.0. IMO.

BN & 2E 11.3.

1 Like

ive allready told you guys the only way this will change is to vote with your wallets.

this whole rework thing was made because of the low sales of the oes. management sees they could be making money of a premium tank and when they werent they go down the ladder and find responses to why.

keep doing that and things will change.

1 Like

I’ve just started playing the Challenger 1s instead of the Challenger 2s.

• Same speed but against slower opponents
  • No massive breach weakspot
  • Same reload
  • Better gun handling than CR2
  • Good shells
  • Good turret armour
    etc…

At an entire BR lower… the Chally 2’s just feel like a huge downgrade

I have no faith the Chally 2’s will ever be fixed so I’m just gonna stick with the Chally 1s (they also look cooler :) )

6 Likes

The Brit 10.3 line is great.

CR1.Mk.3
CR1.DS
CR1.Mk.2
T90S
Vickers.Mk.7

Just needs a decent Anti Aircraft CoughStormerADCough

4 Likes

The stormer is good since you fight SU-25’s who dont know how to fly any way but in a straight line

1 Like

I went from about 19 air kills with the stormer then gaijin fixed it and within 2 weeks i was at 249 air kills most are su25s

Yeah, I need to work on spading and unlocking the full 10.3 line up. And considering we are far more likely to get a barely 10.3 worthy IFV and not something really strong for 11.3+ if/when we get another IFV, I think 10.3 is gunna be Britains best BR for the foreseeable future

1 Like

Just needs finishing. Things like IFF for the Stormer will be really good

1 Like

It’s because the CR1s are an entire BR lower that they’re good tbf