Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

I just thought it would be cool to be able to see it, kinda makes it worse but may as well I guess. Would I need to provide pictures and stuff or could I just send it in notifying them about it.

You will probably need to give them photos of AVRE with dozer removed. Probably. They might go with just saying, or they might say that dozer is the unique thing of AVRE and it shall stay there, modifications just let you chose if you want it to move or not.

Petition to have and AVRE without the ROMOR-A in the standard tech tree.

3 Likes

Can’t find any of them in service without a dozer, but there are some without them now

Just noticed that my report, about being unable to control the .50 cal on the OES with 3 crew has been fixed, but my report remains open.

They probably forgot, you can ask a Tech Mod to close it as fixed if in game its corrected i think

IRL HESH 183mm

As u can see, tracks isnt “turned yellow” ))))))

6 Likes

True, more lime than yellow. Like 2% of hp was lost.

4 Likes

Whiles we’re on the topic, anyone got any information on the composite screens found on the avre? My thinking is if we find some values on those we can then extrapolate some of the values on other tanks that use them like the challengers. Especially with the NERA sides which are those with a “NERA” element to them which I’m still not sure what it is. Been told it’s like an enclosed era that doesn’t produce shrapnel for infantry.

Can you link the report so I can make sure it’s closed on the list

Hearing the phrase ‘cope cages’ just annoys me at this point, its just Slat armour

Don’t do it.

Don’t do it.

Cope.

1 Like

Cope harder XD

Not in this Russian-military-fantasy-game

5 Likes

The barrels and breach are made from 5km thick steal when they are hit by a hellfire

5 Likes

Challenger turret cheeks went from the old ~1300mm of ce protection (correct me if I’m wrong) to on average <1000mm…. It just gets worse and worse.

1 Like

Signed in today too look at it after the update and the breach it just laughable along with alot of the other armour problems, challenger 2 armour rework pfffffft honestly don’t even know why they bothered.

My hope is that we never actually got it. They realised how un-finished it was and thus only released the tiny little bits they considered “finished”.

Especially when the bug reports started bombarding in.

I think they have stated the remodel didnt specifically need to come with a major update and might come in a mid patch update.

Though maybe thats me just hoping they might some day take us seriously enough to care. Either way. I hope we see another Dev post (or 10) on the Chally 2. Hopefully sooner rather than later. But I think when this thread hits Part 2. We’ll hopefully get the attention that is deserved

Your just lying to yourself. theyve stated this is the final product alerady. it will not realistically improve anymore imo, theyve shown they dont really care and will not be putting in the effort to fix it in any reasonable timeframe or make it a competitive tank at top tier.

5 Likes

I made myself forget that I am a British main in GRB, saved my mental health by doing so