Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

bug

I think devs won’t even bother with releasing a devblog on this topic as there is not much to discuss. Only the visual analyzes have been improved. Functionally there isn’t much to look at

1 Like

Challenger 2 Remodel Mantlet and Gun assembly slightly too high.

so im guessing the mantlet is just bugged or smth because damage model wise is the same as before pretty much

1,The hole needs to be filled

2,2E is missing a layer of 30mm
@Fireball_2020 @DevilO6

Weeeheeeeeyyy as expected even with a mountain of work by the community gaijin has chosen to give the challenger 2 and 3 a mantlet that can still be pen’d by a tiger 2 from 1945 lmafo!!! Anyway… 5 second reload on the leclerc’s… Looks like there’s a reason to play them now. Good luck with the challenger 2 ima leave it in the reject bin cba with them anymore.

Be optimistic, the thickest part of mantlet is 30+30+60+400
200KE is juts bug

Yeah, just ask the enemy to politely click that one pixel.

sometimes it will save your life

Atleast if they were just lazy they’d push out solid product when they do work, which isnt the case.

2 Likes

For feedback on the new DM can you only report individual sections rather than the thing as a whole. Ive already asked this of @Fireball_2020 but please co-ordinate your efforts.

I’ll review the reports when I’m back from work.

9 Likes

is this the finished rework then

no

Challenger 3TD’s turret is now worse than Challenger 2’s lmao

Since now it has the same old Challenger 2 turret. Not even its own CR3 turret (which has entirely different construction and angles), nor even at least a copy-paste of the new CR2 turret, no… bu the old CR2 turret, XD.

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/7/f/7f745b63454c117dfd5cac7a0f9e951fb3610003.jpeg

6 Likes

Has Gajin said its done or not

Gaijin been real quiet since this update dropped

Lets be real we now probs have to wait another year for the changes to be on live sadly…

Someone forgot something here i think

I start tkinking only commonwealth vehicles can save British

1 Like

It’s on production so yes. Hence why I’ve asked for feedback reports.

1 Like