Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Well this is good. Submitted as a suggestion without a blunt no.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen many fixes with much more evidence than mine submitted as a suggestion and go nowhere, so until I hear back with something concrete I’m not very satisfied :(

1 Like

I have something that might help you.
The picture that Trick used to pixel measures and This picture

Are about the not present in game Dorchester 2G armor package. It was a package that added the composite block under the NERA. Dorchester 2H also known as TES and 2I known as OES have a 110 composite screen replacing the backplate seen on 2G. Missinformation caused gaijin to change the 110 backplate to the 40 one of 2G
(fun fact, the tank on the picture is the one that we now know as a Megatron, it is the same tank but on much older picture)

4 Likes

Aaaand you just got blocked, again

1 Like

I was expecting this… :(

Well, time to make a 2 Cr3 bug reports, wonder where it will go

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind so much if he didn’t immediately close the comments so I can’t defend what I’ve sent.

2 Likes

I think it’s plainly obvious there is 2 generations of backing plate, and you need to make it clear which tank needs which plates…

6 Likes

Well, you can try making another report, or maybe you can ask Gun to look at it (if you are reading this, yes, im forcing more work on you, not sorry ;) ), maybe with his help it will go somewhere

Apperantly that guy does it currently for all Nato MBTs, the Forum on the Abrams and other tanks are already on the brink of running amok against that Trixxter dude. Same goes for the Leo2A7V…

1 Like

I dont blame Trick here as much. He probably know nothing about chally verions and uses whatever he has, not knowing what is what. I just hope it will get to him that there are different armor versions

It’s exceedingly difficult for me to find anything that could be considered undebatable, so at the moment it’s just a slap fight between “this image shows you’re wrong” and “this image shows you’re wrong”.

A single pixel counted image shouldn’t be enough to make a change while another isn’t enough to counter it.

You wouldn’t happen to have anything on it would you? I’m running out of images…

Wow, Cr3 turrets needs no floor

First one out
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/tqwP2dEihgru

1 Like

Clearly not a bug, this image proves you wrong…

IF it gets not a bug i will be more than suprised. There is nothing to doubt here

Issue number 2
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/35QlQ7zegesd

2 Likes

And here comes my magnum opus. Trying to reduce weight using statement of the video

Do you have any more information on the TES being 2H and OES being 2I? Is the Megatron as it was in that image 2H or 2I?
Just so I know in case I feel like sending another report in the image slap-fight.

The Megatron is a OES