Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Petition to make Gaijin to stop allowing the US from squadding with anyone.
Independance day 2, isolation boogaloo

16 matches today
5 victories, all without the US in my team.
31.25% Win rate.

1 Like

Here’s another source for you:

It comes from this 2009 brochure. Saying “advanced SC threats” in 2009 shows it’s not talking about old RPG-7 rounds.

4 Likes

If the ce gets buffed im buying the OES

Return of the Bias…

Spoiler

https://medal.tv/games/war-thunder/clips/1QoVdCVedSYm02/d1337axVyuYu?invite=cr-MSw2Z3gsNzkwNTU3OTUs

Thank you ^w^

1 Like

Most of the recent players in the US camp are premium noobs such as M1A1 AIM, M1A1 HC CB, M1128 wolfpack, M1 KVT, etc., so it is better for their mental health to form a squad to prevent them from coming to their side.
It would be especially reassuring to have Germany, Sweden, and USSR.

not sure i have enough on mine

1 Like

Maybe a top tier light tank? Perhaps the Daimler?

BROTHER

I just kept mine a little organized

mine is organised worse than hell

Even with the spall liners, the Challenger 3 is already going to be bad; imagine without them… I wonder who was the genius that made this report for Gaijin to remove the spall liners from the turret. At least for now, there’s a spall liner on the lower plate; it’s only missing on the sides. But if the lack of armor on the mantlet doesn’t improve, it will still be a disaster, especially without the spall liners.

So to sort things out.
What we have is tech demo, that got a VERY HEAVLY modified turret, that does not have spall liner on all the oficial sources. It does not have them, as it was never supposed to see combat, so it did not needed it. Also the Cr3 will have a different turret compared to that. No one made a report to remove spall liners in the turret, as they never were there.
Mantlet is an artifcial nerf we fight to buff, but snail refuses to do so.

Hold you horses there! My home is a neat place!

It makes sense, maybe I looked at the Black Night in the X-ray and thought it was the Challenger 3 with spall liners, I don’t remember well. I got the Challenger 3 just over a week ago.

Mine is not bad actually, maybe i spent a couple of million SL to fix it

helo, this is mine

OH GOD, you take the Stormer? Poor thing

2 Likes

No, where light tanks

3 Likes

rawr

1 Like