Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Then, they say it?
I don’t want wait.
I want IFV innext patch

so do i Ajax or desert warrior

Can i ask something , Challenegr 2 had a thermal vision for comander view ?

I mentioned this ages ago

1 Like

Only BN and 2E in game. Irl just like in game, but im not sure about 2E. Also 2019 LEP that in game we have as 3TD

@DevilO6 this looks like one with the thinner side plate

It is Dorchester Level 2G, so its normal
(yes i memorized DL2 levels and i finally found the third and last OES version, so im happy(Versions of OES are looking like DL2 H/I, G and E) )

1 Like

Meanwhile my Chally 1 charge bins

6 Likes

Give us the entire list then and each change for all of them

Have you called our local firearm position of employment?

Musket slave

Ok, but when i get home on my PC, so i dont waste my mobile data on pictures

1 Like

Now thats something else

Well a musket is a fire arm, and a slave is technically a form of employment. Did you mean rifle apprentice?

Lets hope Tankograd gives me the power to rival you XD

It should. Some things i know come from it (or at least from the photos of pages flying around the net, i dont have any Cr2 book myself)

Im trying to grind out the CR 3TD and it drives me crazy that I prefer using the Vickers mk,7 instead of the CR2 and Black Night (the 2E is aight). At this point I’d love to get the Vic mk.7/2 as a seperate vehicle. Hell, if Gaijin would look at the last mk.7 bug report about the turret armour and remodel the breech area (along with the CR2 cannon breech) I could play it all day all night long

2 Likes

Well, the speed sure is fun. Sadly the Cr3 has the same top as the normal one, just reaches it(optional:faster).

Vick mk7 is enjoyable because 10.3 Britain is a very strong line up

3 Likes

I just want the vickers mk 4. I just can’t make myself play the mk 7 due to how ugly it is. I still use the mk 3 and bishma over it.

2 Likes