Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Yes, i needed to remake tha sight i use on my Cr2 to fit the Cr2E when it came out, and i just c&p it on the 3TD now. Thank god there were no problems while doing so.

1 Like

I just wish there was an option to turn off graduations so I can actually aim at range with stock sights.

Well, you are forced here to use custom sight

So was the black Knight sights not upgraded?

It is Black Night, and no it was not. Thermal one and commander one were.

1 Like

It is commander XD and ok

1 Like

oops, i made a typo XD

Makes two of us XD

1 Like

I hat that the lines desync over time

I cant fix that, but it only happen onver VERY large distances so it is not that big of a problem. My perfectionist side just cant let it go.

Yeah but at max zoom they’re both 10x 7 degrees, what’s changing there?

The base one, 2x38. Im not sure how game generates it, but the base one is half the zoom and double the fov, it makes a difference
cr2

2E

Ngl I made a fair few changes to that sight myself, OP did a decent job tho

The default sights are generated for min zoom, so the graduations and crosshair will be larger at max zoom on the CR2E/Teddy than the other CR2s as the difference in zoom levels is larger

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/waomDQcV9dLx

Would this be of value here?

Welp, im f*****
UK MoD on its way to remove me from my lawn
(joke, everything is fine)

1 Like

Haha, yes - sorry for not inquiring. I saw the screenshot from an earlier forum post you made and thought it would be relevant to the bug report.

Well, let me tell you that the transmission part will be ignored. Devs set the 1,5-2x the gear number and ratios as they wish.

Welp, one can hope. I didn’t realize, but yeah - the Abrams and Leopard seem to have incorrect gears as well…

Just got ammo racked by a t90 in the challenger mk3, watching as it hits only the apfsds heads…. All this after non penning his side due to the ERA eating my round. Why haven’t they made the apfsds and apds heads in two stage ammo non explosive yet? Any information on weather or not it’s been acknowledged at all?

1 Like