and those strengths would be…?
Non existent armour, spall liner that lacks important area coverage and a sub-par gun/round for the BR it’s at
I must admit the only times I do well with the armour and round are when I’m in a full downtier, which barely happen. I also don’t play the OES much or anything above 10.3 because I’m spading Ajax and TTD
Yeah fr. the 10.3 lineup was wrecked by the bmpt its it good again now?
I genuinely don’t understand this:
They don’t want to fix the bugs (armour etc.) on the Challenger 2 because “the developers have already spent enough time on it”… Yet at the same time, they keep adding fictional elements and changes to the tank’s design just to nerf an already weak and underperforming vehicle even more. LOL
I know im late. But we cannot make qualified soloutions to fixing it since most of the armor specs is classified. What i am saying its hard to change something when you dont know what to change it into.
they should take an educated guess
They are educated on what they know. They cant make an educated guess on something they dont know.c