Central and Eastern European Tech Tree

I mentioned this is another thread for Italy but if this Tech Tree makes it in another candidate could be the Panzerhaubitze 2000 which is used by the following nations:

Primary
Germany & Italy

Others
Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Netherlands, Ukraine, Qatar (not EE but added for completeness)

I said no to this which is surprising to me but the main reason is because Poland can hold it self up with some Baltic premiums here and there.

Czechoslovakia is the same but weaker in the air side as it got more C&P but at least what Sweden told us it’s do able.

Yugoslavia can hold it self up similar to Poland with the near same amount of vehicles.

6 Likes

Some tanks that you could further add for :

Latvia

Spoiler
  • LT Vickers Carden-Loyd M1936 armed 40 mm QF 2 pdr

Lithuania:

Spoiler

-Landsverk L-181 AC armed with 20 mm Oerlikon S1 aswell

Estonia:

Spoiler

-Arsenal Crossley M28 AC armed with 37 mm Sa 18

Bulgaria:

Spoiler
  • LT T-11 (Pz. 35t but armed instead with longer barreled Škoda A7 at gun found on the Pz 38 t) maybe premium tank

Yugoslavia:

Spoiler

-TD T-32 Š-I-D

• upgraded variant Š-I-J with improved suspension & more performant 47 mm Škoda gun

Slovakia:

Spoiler

-Lt vz 40 ( basically the LLT but instead armed with the Skoda A7 gun installed on Pz. 38 t) maybe premium tank

2 Likes

These tanks are Czechoslovak, just made specifically for Yugoslavia.
Š-I-J also isn’t an upgraded variant, it’s an entirely new vehicle.

1 Like

Nice idea, but if gaijn doesn’t pay off financially, there won’t be such a tree, and most likely most of these countries will be a separate entity, because they will earn more from it, look at Israel or China or Sweden, just copies

I understand the opinion of not finding China unique enough in lower tiers, but their high tier is good.
And what’s wrong with Sweden? They have a majority domestically made vehicles in their tree.

80x Germany

Spoiler

Spoiler

80x Israel

We speak English on these forums.

1 Like

Do I even want to know what is this soposed to mean?!

1 Like

Bulgaria should be here, but Romania and Hungary (well Hungary’s fate has been decided) should go to Italy.
They might be closer to a CE tree, but Italy just really needs some tank, especially at higher BR, and Hungary and Romania can help a lot.
They have a bunch of T-55/72 variants, as well as Hungary having Leo 2s, and AFVs (I don’t know much about romanian tanks, but i know that they had a bunch of interesting coverted ones during WWII, as well as the M-tank, and then they have made a bunch of T-55 modifications).
Okay, this current addition of Hungary is just horrible, but let’s hope that Gaijin actually adds it properly, since currently maybe 10% of the potential tanks have been added.

On the note of the CE tree, it looks pretty good, tho i am sure it too misses a lot of potential vehicles.
If this is fully aded, it could actually challenge the USSR tree.

I think the new Slovak howitzer BIA would potentially be of interest for this tree.

1 Like

The only bulgarian vehicles that could possibly fit in are the t72 mod 2022 and the bmp 23 or bmp 30. They are quite unique. Overall nice idea

1 Like

I think making a group of countries into one TT is a good idea. matchmaking will be much easier and it also do a good job representing so many countries in one TT, this also reduces the amount of work players have to do to grind. and by adding that many nation to one TT it would be cool if we saw a unique vehicle made by that country specifically that has never been seen by most people

I saw some suggestions on the forums favoring the new TT for Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Poland, Turkiye, etc. but I think reducing many single nation TT to one TT would solve a lot more problems

At that point the tree gets too bloated with nations and loses it’s character.
If grouping is desired then it should be strived for them to be made as thematically and gameplay coherent as possible.
At that point it would be good to get something like V4, Rom+UA and Yugoslavia as an example. Not a perfect solution, but far superior than making the Bosnian share a tree with Lithuania.

2 Likes

Хотелось бы камуфляж Украины пачему нет нечего Украинский камуфляж, декаль, или даже техника?

Me parece muy criminal meter a un IS3 en 7.0 xd le hacen downtier y es técnicamente inmortal, aunque le quiten la APCBC que perfora 230mm y la ametralladora de 12,7 sigue estando bastante roto aun así, ni los Tiger I ni Panthers ni Jumbo ni nada de ese br podría hacerle suficiente daño

Leopard 2 A4/A5, Leopard 2 PL/Leopard 2 PLM1 and Abrams M!A1 SA/M1A2SEPv2 should also be included. You could also add K9 and Krab as SPG

https://archiwalny.mon.gov.pl/pl/galeria/53

1 Like

Remove all vehicles from Yugoslavia and post-Yugoslav nations‚ as they should have their own three, and it’s not too bad.

2 Likes