Centauro I 120 SQUADRON vehicle for the USSR tech tree

However, this does not mean that it cannot.

That is another point entirely.

It’s possible, seeing where Czech vehicles are.

1 Like

MI-28 has a place and a reason for its addition, T-80 not so much. That said just because gaijin does it to 1 nation doesn’t mean you have to do it to others. Also since you seem to dislike their addition so much go look for Swedish vehicles that Russia could have, why involve Italy in your petty argument. To me this is just an excuse to steal one of the few things that make Italy worth playing and defending it just makes you just as guilty as those who are ok with the T-80 being added to Sweden.

11 Likes

You still don’t get it. He’s just trying to take advantage of the situation caused by Gaijin and achieve some justice. I have written this several times and I will write it again. In order to achieve justice, we have two options:

• leave pandora’s box open - this means that the T-80U and T-90S remain in trees that have nothing in common with the given vehicles, and thus it allows to add more such machines to trees in which they should not be under normal circumstances

• try to close pandora’s box - replace problematic vehicles with domestic types and the more original problematic vehicles (such as the T-90S) moved to the tree where they belong when needed

Nothing more. Nothing less. The fact that Centauro has become the core of this discussion is just a coincidence. Centauro met the same conditions that led to the addition of machines to trees where they do not belong.

5 Likes

Hell yes +1, this thing holds more merit than any of the Russian vehicles in the Italian tech tree

well that is just a blatant lie, hungary actualy used those vehicles while russia never used the centauro, they propably just "tested " it to research stuff nothing more

9 Likes

yeah like the US also did with the Centauro 105 for the M1128

This could just be a response to that suggestion

3 Likes

just that russia did jackshit with the information they got, well maybe upgraded their btrs a bit but whatever

List me any Russian veichle with Italian flag in the Italian TT.

1 Like

2S1, BTR-80A, T-72M and some helos, though it is important to mention that these are Soviet, not Russian.

That is just… blatantly false…

thats all hungarian vehicles not italien

They’re in the Italian tree, hence why I mentioned them.
But yes, I did slightly misread what user Il_Signor_Regio said, so that is my bad.

Loool I knew I would get responses like this… ITALY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUSSIAN VEHICLES IN THEIR TREE AND SHOULDN’T HAVE THEM, IT’S CALLED ITALY, NOT HUNGARY, AND ITALY AND HUNGARY HAVE NO CONNECTIONS TO EACH OTHER, HUNGARY SHOULDN’T EVEN BE IN ITALY.

The Centauro 120 has vastly more merit and reason to be in the Russian tech tre, since it was actually tested by them, than any of the Russian vehicles do in the ITALIAN TECH TREE.

Butthurt Italy mains trying (and failing) to find a good reason for why they have Russian vehicles, but why others shouldn’t have theirs lmaooo

alot of us dont want the soviet stuff in italy most people would have probably preffered the spain as that is western equipment and not eastern

1 Like

That’s just an unreasonable response.

Whether Hungary should or shouldn’t be part of the Italian tree is completely besides the point.
As we speak it is part of Italy and that’s that. There is no changing it now. And because Hungary is now part of the Italian tree this means that Soviet vehicles used by Hungary are found in Italy too.
This means that Hungarian service vehicles have more credibility to be added to Italy than Italian trial vehicles do being added to USSR tree.

We got dealt a shit hand, now let’s make the best of it.

You want Centauro I on your tt? Ok, and give to italian tt the T-34, T-26, BT-5, BM-13 and T-60 captured during Operation Barbatossa.

Lol I see that You have 0 capability of understanding the situation. All The Russian crap that was introducend in the Italian TT are not even Italian. Indeed I agree that Hungary Is a downgrade to’ Italy and I would love to see those veichle removed from the Italian TT since they have 0 to’ do with Italy. But at the same time, I fully want Russian veichle used by Italy (T34/76, KV1, BM13, BT7, BT5, T26, T60 ecc) . Btw the biggest part of Italian mains don’t want Russian stuff, I Will like to’ see were You saw someone beg the snail for them.

1 Like

honestly looks like a bad trade to me