Centauro I 120 SQUADRON vehicle for the USSR tech tree

They already have it in the tech tree

No, this vehicle has no place in the Russian tech tree.

18 Likes

i think it would not suit in the ussr tree, better focus on nation that don’t have a squadron vehicle yet. like italy, france and japan (japan only has a squadron ship)

7 Likes

The whole reason I suggested the Centauro for the US tech tree is because the US has no Cold War era mobile gun systems. In fact the entire tree lacks for such light vehicles. The same is not true of the Russian TT which has multiple gun systems at 8.7-10.0.

1 Like

-1 one of the only things that makes italy special

3 Likes

So, Russia has as Squadron Vehicle the BMP-2M (which hits hard even at top tier if played Properly) and the T-80UK which is quite good.
On the other side Italy as no squadron vehicle at all.
Plus, Russia as already a quite big linee up at top tier they don’t need another tank…

7 Likes

I don’t know if it was meant as sarcasm but you obviously ignore the existence of M1128 Stryker in US TT which is very similar to Centauro. The USSR has nothing similar in the game.

2 Likes

Again that is the problem of the USSR isnt it, Uk gets shamed by russian players all the time currently because they didnt developt other aircraft fighters, same can be used here. Russia should have just developed their own version if they need it. Besides that like i already said russia still gets access to the BMP T and the kurganets 25, they both are light tanks with auto cannon and atgsm and will do the job just as well as the centauro

2 Likes

I’m just saying that there is absolutely no reason to add it to the US in terms of necessity.

1 Like

yeah US doesnt need it either

2 Likes

LAV-25 family offers 2 MGS systems, along with the one with a M901 turret

2 Likes

Then explain the Mi-28A and T-80U from Sweden. They have no more reason and necessity.

Another option ShKH vz. 77:

It is fast (80km/h) and it have 152mm gun.

The guys here would still moan about it, because it is a spg/ tank destroyer not a light tank, it wont get access to scouting, drones or reduced plane spawn costs and it is giant

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, but they could still give it to us. :D

Well take it up with the yugoslavia tree fan boys, personaly i dont care and this is more likely then italien vehicles

Absolutely not.

It is Czechoslovakian.

Reason? Czechoslovak vehicles are already in USSR TT.

Doesn’t mean it should be, especially considering USSR/Russia has 5 billion alternatives.

1 Like