CDK Mission Help

As for reloading with unitRestore, it is too inefficient to explain in words, so you can read the map I have created before and understand it.

Basically, all the necessary elements are in the Trigger->“SuperTrigger” of this mission.
PeriodicEvent is the time to next load. You can set it to 0, 10, or whatever number you want.

1 Like

I’ll check it out

Thank you I figured it out with your help. There is just one thing more I ask for and that is how do I set up circling AI planes and if you know how to, how can I setup “speed boosts” that you can fly into and then you get a speed boost idk if you know anything about that tho

I ran into a problem when testing and the playerslots turned into flying AI that are dummyplanes is there any way i can stop this from happening?

My mentioning of the spawns was a pure guess xP

It’s awesome to see people coming in here to share the effort to help you on your way.

1 Like

Yeah I should’ve used forums earlier this is great but the last things I need to understand is speedboosts and how to stop the DummyPlane’s from spawning in when you enable bots

I’d make the AI spawn as tanks ;P

should i switch out the DummyPlane into tanks or should i try putting it to none and see if that works

When you reply to a post, use the post you are referring to, then the person gets a notification.

You want @Alpine_Lynx if that made the air spawns work, as it does seem they have a bit of info about it.

okay

It didn’t work with any of my solutions It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me with it

One last last thing I hope unless i run into other problems, how do I make take spawns on buildings / bridges cus they just fall into the water when i do that and spawn inside the building not on them

Update: I figured out how to fix the planes spawning the DummyPlane inside the mission.

If anyone else runs into this problem here is what i did:

It was in the files that said the PlayerSlots were something else so I made some new PlayerSlots and replaced the text in the .blk file with the new PlayerSlots and then u have to reload it and then I created the PlayerSlots with the same name and same amounts.

1 Like

If anyone wants to play on the mission I made with the help of these people, here it is :)

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.
Due to time difference issues, I was asleep when your reply came…

Desktop Screenshot 2024.05.06 - 22.10.57.63

Aside from that, regarding this issue, by checking the Object->Properties->active checkbox, the object spawns in the air.

As an example, I created a map with Air Spawn(name:Air_tank) added to your map with minimal changes.

ExploreSoutheasternCitybyWarThunderMaster.blk (172.0 KB)

Cheers!

1 Like

Is there any way I can make it small too? like so It’s not really too visible or not cus I want to make them spawn on the buildings but when I tried it it just raised the terrain to that height but I tried to replicate what someone else did on their custom battle.

EDIT: thats the reason i disabled them in the mission

@Alpine_Lynx

The object scale can be adjusted by selecting Scale in the upper left corner, so it’s not a problem.

As a test case, this is a 5% scale.
The default is 100, but 0.5~1 would be recommended for incorporating into buildings, etc…

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah I’m so sorry I completely forgot about that feature haha

Oh uh one more thing since I can’t seem to find this, how do i setup a single spawnpoint to be multiple spawns and not just spawning multiple zones for a single spawnpoint trigger or is that not possible? @Alpine_Lynx