Can we remove Italy?

Nerfing the worst top tier mbt to the ground why dont we remove Italy all together at this point? Give me a reason why I should invest time here.

5 Likes

Idk l3/33cc is funny i guess. No competetive mbts past 10.0 sucks though

I can see that you are unhappy with the way Italian tech tree is treated, but let me try and give you some hope in it. As a person that has grinded that specific tech tree I find it pretty fun to play. Mobility on those tanks is insane, yes they lack armor but you have to admit, you like that DM53 in top tier tanks. They can do real damage when player right, by “right” I don’t mean camping, I mean using their good mobility and main armament to your advantage.

1 Like

Because it has a super fun air tree. Also, the Italian ground tree is pretty fun. The top tier is not very fun, but the low and mid tiers are really nice.

4 Likes

Not to worry, Hungarian Leopard 2A7 will likely be added soon ;)

These days are long gone - at least for props.

Italian prop planes are highly overtiered (except my fav SM 92) as they are usually flown by good pilots only.

Other players were able to increase the BR of the Re 2005 to 6.0, despite it flies similar to a 4.3 Spit…

1 Like

Or the G.56 at 6.3

Spading that was what made me stop playing and spading props that are overtiered. Not worth the headache.

1 Like

Also KF51

1 Like

9.3 Italian ground is cracked.

1 Like

Agreed, flew the G 56 on my old account when the repair cost were ~50k SL those days - and fought with the “un-nerfed” Re 2005 (6.0 before the nerf ) countless battles vs F-80s & Meteors. A joke when your enemies were ~300 kmph faster at sea level…

Still recommend the SM 92 for experienced pilots, very good turn and high alt performance. With MEC you can use infinite WEP - love it to outturn XP-50s…

1 Like

i am happy that it is now clear who gets what, hungary gets KF51 EVO, germany gets the KF51 demonstrator known from the eurosatory

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I love the SM.92 - Pulling reversals on idiots with it is great.

1 Like

We will not remove any nation from WT.
If you want to discuss specific vehicle, please use Machinery of War Section.

2 Likes