Can we just get rid of planes in Arcade?

And get rid of Anti aicraft guns?

Good. maybe then people will start asking gaijin to change cas

1. Some people here have absolutely no manners, sad to see such rude “me me me”.

2. The removal of some markers for some observes was imho a good idea for arcade ground. It prevents fighters from cherry picking ground targets. Everyone opening fire on fighters gives the tanks position away, everyone else has to be spotted by them first.

3. Fighters only happen when there is an air duel with enemy fighters present.

4. Team kills are rather infrequent, as blue markes are shown for bombers.

5. Bomb timers in the past involved drop time too. Dropping from high meant that it would explode on impact, as time had expired. Dropping from low would give the target some seconds. Has that changed?

1 Like

in case you missed that … I just ignore the offending part …

1 Like

You probably should check the old forum, cause that is what people have been doing in multiple threads for years. Gaijin’s “brilliant” idea was to remove all the markers for fighters, something that not even RB has, you may think that it helped a lot open top or light armoured tanks, yes and I agree with that, but it also makes interceptors lose their tanks when it’s their tanks being bombed cause they can’t even see their own marker. Even kamikazes are still in the game cause as long as you have rockets there will be kamikaze planes.

If they did go further and removed all markers then I could tell you that you would get not just the teamkilling increasing exponentially but also the banning of players cause a bomber is enough to teamkill enough people for a 24h automatic ban.

Good. People will stop playing CAS if they get banned

1 Like

It isn’t going to help much. There are usually many people pushing the bomber button. If one is banned, another will fly, and perhaps that one can aim better. Which will make CAS worse.

Fair point. Also getting banned might encourage them to learn how to CAS better, the horror I don’t even want to think of.

It’s already bad enough when they’re not THAT effective as they could be.

No, they won’t. Some players won’t stop using CAS, and you’ll probably end with those that are better at using CAS having even more chances of using it if many others are too afraid of getting banned and pressing the key to join. Instead of having an average player using CAS you’ll end with someone who knows how to use it.

What you should be asking is for CAS to be more balanced against tanks, higher cost to use it, limit the payloads(no B29s with max 2000lbs payload or helicopters with 16 ATGMs, that’s an entire team potential of killing), no spawning from the enemy’s spawn side, no BS spawning where you are either too far or too close, removal of tank type for all markers while using CAS, a higher cost if you end dying in CAS, etc…

That is just a ridiculous and hateful/spiteful statement and does nothing to add to the convo or the situation . . . really sad

2 Likes

Nope, stil the way it works.

Guess who gets banned. Those who don’t care … the good and the best players will now take over. And as an SPAA player I can see who is a good one and who is just going for the dive-suicide-revenge-style at all cost. And you don’t to see only the good and best CAS-players. It will be a tough time.

No - it is how bombers sometimes get multiple kills on a group of stationary vehicles - the bombs then essentially explode on impact because hte timer has run out.

That is because you don’t pay attention. When there’s a bomber in the air, you move. It’s a sure way not to get bombed.

Well when your team starts losing and enemy gets bomber spawn above your base it is gg, because in front of you are tanks waiting for you to pop up and also you cant stay bec you will be bombed to the stone age… Sometimes you can literally hear the helicopter motor start right above your head and most of the time they just spam rockets.
It would be great to not to spawn enemy aircraft near friendly base

No. There is Arty in Wot, which is the same cancer as CAS here.
It is the same mechanic in terms of game design - to give trash players a tool that requires them ZERO skill to use, and still get kills/damage.

Gajin is collecting 2024 suggestions, so if you want to play pure tank battles, go ahead and make suggestions.

1 Like

Of course, missing a plane with the aim assist and the HE rounds… Skill issue.

Air RB? are you ok?

Why should there be skill in tanks but no skill in planes? How many can actually get multiple kills in a plane? Most newbies cant even land the thing.