Title, basically. I want to change table of contents of the archive to replace(Well, more like reroute) the waving flag of the nation in the vehicle card background to the flag of the other nation. It’s obviously harmless and gives 0 competitive advantage, but since it’s an internal game archive I don’t know whether BE, or any other file integrity check will flag it or not.
Probably not, but the game might revert that change whenever theres an update.
you can check the rules at War Thunder Specific Rules but i dont think this breaks any one in particular or gives any advantage
you can ask Gaijin support to be 100% safe
https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us
Sign in, ask them the question, they are very good with customer service and honestly, the best I’ve seen for any video game. If they say yes, you’re good if they say no, you’ve been warned.
Yes, of course.
How could you have any doubt about that?

