Call of the Dragon: Object 292

I never saw this coming. You just learn how to aim 3BM42, which makes 3BM46 a little easier, which makes 3BM60 more than sufficient for more parts of enemy tanks. 152mm might just give Russia a well armed, mobile MBT, at the cost of a lot of armor apparently. This thing will be as punishing for noobs to play as the T-80UM2 was. I wouldn’t cry too hard or piss my pants yet if I were you, lol.

1 Like

The '219AM and 219AS used the GTD-1000, with the 219AS-1 receiving the 1250.

It will be a interesting glass cannon
i wonder how the gun traverse will be for it

1 Like

you are wrong the Obj 292 was on T-80BV chassis but they put the T-80U engine in it

1 Like

Probably slow as hell. As much as I’m excited to stretch the game in new directions, I’m already coming down on the hype. It’s literally going to be a testbed vehicle, looks cool, but is going to have ZERO armor, and if it doesn’t have thermals, it’s going to be overkill for most of what it faces at 10.3 or 10.7 like people are trying to put it at.

Best case scenario, IMO, put it at 10.3, give it the T-80B’s thermal imager unit, and let it be the glass cannon mobility version of the T-80, which fills the lineup out at 10.3 a bit better. Alternatively, make it 10.7 and it pairs with the T-90A and 2S6, but without ERA/armor, it’s going to need a much better round that ~552mm pen as the lower end of the penetrative abilities may be for it, as it will still face 11.7’s in an up-tier.

Then again, it’s hard to say I prefer a T-80U to it either. T-80U K5 is good in some circumstances, but that will be lost on the 292. That being said, players who know what they’re doing with rounds below the quality of DM53 and M829A2 will eat you alive T-80U or 292. So if your chances of death are still pretty much the same, having something with ~660 to 700 pen would be a decent trade-off. If it gets the 900mm pen someone used an allegedly wrong formula to calculate, that would be even lulzier.

Sky isn’t falling guys.

Im not too sure on the Br depends on how good the round is but considering the base T80 is 10.3 which im comparing it to at it doesn’t have kontact 5 a little above 10.3 might be fine

its t80bv it never had kontakt 5 it had kontakt 1 but here it has nothing ontop of it no thermals only thing it got was newer engine

Okay, why make all of the marketing and rewards about the Chinese new Year…but then offer a Russian tank? The wallpaper literally shows Chinese landscape, and a Chinese dragon, showcasing a Russian tank! This is borderline cultural appropriation.

i might of worded what i said wrong
i know it doesn’t have kontact 5
i was comparing its armour to the T80 at 10.3 that has no era until the kontact 1 mod

did you hear about something called Zheltorossiya

well its armor its t80b armor so its no where good and has no thermals so i would guess it will be 10.3 anyway

it would depend on how good the dart is then

well lets hope they give it the 1.2m pen and put it at 11.3 but with gen 1 thermals or give it some shittier shell with less pen and no thermals at lower br

i don’t it will be that high

1 Like

Someone posted an image of the 292 with armor from some other stage of development, and that looked exactly like the T-90A’s turret arrangement of K-5, and it would match the time frame.

Maybe TT 292 down the road with armor etc?

Also, has anyone realized yet, it’s not even going to have a roof MG? You’re boned against light vehicles and helicopters if you don’t have someone with/near you

Just hit them with APFDS i guess
it will be interesting to play

the image of 292 with other armor was how it supposed to be the obj 292 we are getting is the testing one like they said

1 Like

It is made in one single copy what other version is there

1 Like

Unbuilt planned version with welded turret