Call of the Dragon: Object 292

I honestly have nothing against with the new event cycle except that it will be non stop grinding and that you have to play a certain mode to grind them.

Personally I would like it to be that you can play whatever you want to grind the event rather than having to play a single game mode over and over again for weeks. It becomes too repetitive and burns players out in my experience.

ss ain’t mine

The problem here is that these vehicles get locked at all and never to be made available again aside from extremely rare drops in crates sometimes, that’s a design problem and shouldn’t result in minor nations never getting anything from these events.

1 Like

Very nice.
I look forward to the first 152mm MBT since MBT70.

This was never a thing, but you do you.

This requires major updates with new tech tree vehicles, not event vehicles.

3 Likes

Their is a 130mm Challenger 2

2 Likes

It’s only a matter of time until this is sent to Ukraine :D

Are you for some reason denying the existence of arietes by that statement or what?

3BM60 can still UFP any NATO mbt thats not Strv122/2A7.

And before air superiority patch, it was only swedes out of all western mbts who got actually working frontal arc protection on their tanks, outside of hulldown.

3 Likes

Well, if 292 gets overwhelming firepower, this thing is then a fair game ))))

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1181077093094805527/1200037294955049010/FI7szLqWUAQJhWl.png?ex=65c4b8d2&is=65b243d2&hm=f9fdd8f96ca89a42a2ea686f3301776ab1ff69e2186d2b05ebd396d2651e2f51&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=674

Casual 1 meter of perforation into steel at 2km’s.

If it is just 3BM42, which in game is modelled as 18x505mm, just changing the velocity to 1980 m/s brings it to only 522.7mm@0° point blank. Seems a bit underwhelming but at the same time it’s still like M900 performance. Which could mean with the bad armor, that it can be a lower BR.

Event should be soon, so hopefully the stats will be revealed soon as it’s implemented in game.

They recently forwarded Object 195 so guess what comes next patch

1 Like

Nice. Looks OP. This gonna fetch a nice price on the marketplace 2 years down the line.

If thats the case, and seeing how the rest of the tank is, im okay with this addition.

Maybe 10.3 to 10.7 to serve as glass cannon of sorts?

1 Like

Does it look OP?

A T-80B with base armour, no thermals and a 10 second reload looks OP? Huh.

2 Likes

3BM60 was added as a response to DM53 being in the game doing damage.
And 3BM60 is still significantly weaker, though people have done well with it.

But yeah, IDK what test rounds they were firing in the 1980s out of 152.
People are too concerned about Russia especially when all the skilled players fled from it to Germany & Sweden finally.

4 Likes

And a 140mm rifled cannon

1 Like

thats not proven as far as i know

There has been claims of 50% muzzle energy increase. So as a raw figure it could be as high as 2082 m/s if it gets all that increase when firing mango.

Q8TdNqioNSY

2 Likes

That very well might be.

While it does not reach flat pen of DM53, DM53 cant UFP the BVM while BVM, prior to air superiority, could UFP any western tank that wasnt Strv122 and outside of some odd angles on some of those, but even then that was usually compensated with weak armor everywhere else.

2 Likes

That’s basically the tradeoff for having a huge list of other disadvantages, like reverse speed, gun depression, exploding fuel tanks, densely packed internal layout, slower reload than aced 120mm guns, the armour behind the ERA is just bad too, your only protection is from the ERA.

1 Like