Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

Reworded. Sorry for confusion.

The tradable coupon can be sold after 6 days from the moment it’s created.

1 Like

Honestly, everyone loves a good free fun vehicle from an event, but this is straight up bizzaare requirements for a sideline vehicle.

5 Likes

Np just checking

The fact that they want you to grind 45k in 2 days, when the most of the recent mission score grind events have only asked for 25k (IIRC). They have unironically doubled the necessary grind to achieve these milestones. Quite insulting to those of us that cannot dump 10 hours per day into a game…

6 Likes

750k mission score is in parallel with the tasks.

If you do the tasks you need 405k score for the upgrade coupon.

2 Likes

Hello guys here is my rant about this situation along side a suggestion of how to fix the grind and make the events better for everybody, id love to hear your thoughts.

5 Likes

yeah I misunderstood

40k has been more than enough for us to grind.

4 Likes

To all those no lifers that defended score based events instead of 3 out of 5 tasks based events I hope you are all happy now. Don’t you keep bragging that it’s easy and can be done in a couple of hours? Go…

I always played events for keeping the vehicles, not to sell them, but 750k will simply kill the Gaijin Market for the players, both sellers and buyers. Gaijin doesn’t care cause they can always add their own coupons there and profit more. They just reduced the offer and killed competition.

5 Likes

Yep. In Tokushu Heiki crafting event I managed to get 3 main prizes. 1 prize was 270k score. I got 3x LOSAT coupon for 810k score.

They got rid of crafting event, just to give us 3x worse crafting event.

GG Gaijin. You can’t ever trust this company with anything. I was praising the changes yesterday, where they forgot to mention that ridiculous 750k score requirement. Always 1 step forward, 3 steps back. Every single time. Never change, Gaijin. Never change.

17 Likes

I mean, I was excited for the new event cycle. Previously if I wanted to get tank and jet for event, I had to grind 80k/2days every 3 months. I expected it to be the same as before but with 1 vehicle, so 40k/2days, but more often, which would be not that bad. But with what you did to the coupon, 750k? That’s more than 40k EVERY DAY with 2-3 days of break between events, unlike 40k everyday every 3 months for 2 vehicles previously? Who the hell thought that is a good idea?

9 Likes

Yes this will be a very rare vehicle on the market.
I plan to buy and hold as many as I can…

2 Likes

rus players:why our vehicle with a eastern dragon?
chn players:why our dragon with a russian vehicle?

18 Likes

This is the most puzzling part to me.
"Chinese new year event - Year of the dragon themed - What says “Chinese New Year of the Dragon” more than…

Soviet Russia.

What was the thinking here??

16 Likes

Remember when event rewards were just tradable coupons you could sell off the bat instead of going out of your way to having to upgrade them?

I remember, but it seems the developers of this game forgot.

3 Likes

@PacketlossRedux @Flak_Dancer @Team_404_nyto @Apollo_1641 @Lattrell_Spencer
750,000 score is for a tradable coupon.

Spoiler

750,000 mission score adjusted to multiplier of 1.33 is 564,000 to gain free GJN…
At an average score of 1800 per match, that’d be up to 314 matches.
Honestly, not a bad idea for the tradable coupon. It should be more difficult to get.

John Snew has a last week battles in-line with that.
If you want the tank you’re not going for the tradable anyway.

It’s otherwise 360,000 score to get the vehicle itself, which I want so I’ll go for it.
I’ll just stop getting tradable coupons personally. I’ve been meaning to stop that for myself anyway.

This is a good change, they listened to us and made a great change.
No more GE spending for tradable coupons.
Gaijin’s going to gain less money but we’re making a healthier game.

@Legwolf
I do 4k pre-multiplier mission score in 1.5 - 2.5 matches… A lot of my friends do as well.
Sorry, but skilled players aren’t cheaters.
These are the normal requirements for events, just one vehicle instead of 3 at once.

About time I posted this cause I’ll be scrolling for years at this rate.

5 Likes

Now watch them do chinese ship, that is gonna be placed in USSR TT

3 Likes

Gaijin Market was the worse thing that happened to this game.

9 Likes

Perhaps. It has been great for me. I get all the premiums I want for free.

1 Like

How is this beneficial for the game? What percentage of people is even able to play this game 5 hours a day, every day, for 360 days of the year and not even get the coupons which are even more insane? What value is there in creating an event that excludes the majority of the playerbase and making the coupon so hard to get that we’ll never even be able to own it?

I’d love to know the thought process behind this insanity, and why you can’t just create an event that actually allows the community to participate and be rewarded, have their time be respected and appreciated for once.

Delusional game design as always.

16 Likes