C1 Ariete AMV PT2

we need armor data of hull and turret because it needs some buff but also we need more tier 8

4 Likes

The addition of the variant with modified turret becomes more reasonable, because according to recent roadmap post (and answers on the poll), they are going to model more modules inside vehicles, which will surely make standard C1 Ariete variants even weaker, especially considering hydraulic drives.

How big are these modules?

As far as I know/understand, most of the hydraulic components are in the back of the turret.

Also, I don’t think Italy is on the top of Gaijin’s list to get detailed model (fortunately and unfortunately).

There is a cutaway, the first image under specifications spoiler in the main post. That yellow thing in the back of the turret looks like a pump or some other part of hydraulic system, though I’m not sure how accurate this cutaway is.

Yes, that is the part I was referring to.
There are also radiators which I believe are part of computer/electronic systems of the FCS.

So, the back of the turret of the Ariete does have quite a few essential modules (probably one of the reasons why a blow-out system can’t be added without re-designing the turret). But all tanks do have these systems either in the turret or in the hull.