Uhh are we supposed to know who ur husband is?
It does need work but that doesn’t have to happen before its made primary. I think it should be put into BR brackets that change, similarly to sim, but I don’t think there’s enough of a playerbase for that below 13.0
Yes.
Mb gng Idk who it is
Like this requirement never made any sense to me in the first place, i’m pretty sure not a single other mode in this game has this requirement, not even air arcade which works similarly with 3 spawns total and being able to use backups, it still allows you to bring only one vehicle and only spawn twice in it, no reason bullet hell shouldn’t be the same
I just really want PVE that actually gives good rewards. There needs to be a chill mode to grind on so you can be prepared for more intense PVP modes.
I agree that we could use some PVE modes, especially an A2G mode, but what’s great about bullet hell is that its so chill, matches are short and you don’t need to try very hard, just fly around and have fun
The biggest problem with not being able to queue BH alone right now for me is that I tend to want to bring drastically different vehicle lineups for it than I would when queuing for the main modes (Nuclear escalation especially).
not everybody has has two 8.3 aircraft
what difference does that make? not everyone has an 8.7+ aircraft but nuclear thunder is primary game mode