Bug report collection of German Vehicles

i read that it was a balancing decision?
to stop people using the TV view of the 29T to guide the Kh-25ML from its max range lol

interesting, added it now to the list

• since its 4 month old, maybe I can do something about it…
1 Like

damn lol i never knew the F-104 had IRST

same xDD
you had to see my face when i saw then xD

update on the report,
he cant forward that report unless you can prove mixed loads on the SU17/22 are possible IRL

thisll be a good thing though. with the 9J you can cause some real havoc if u are sneaking up behind people in SIM

the Arado Sight is a dublictate

1 Like

personally i think there not being any sources available stating any such restriction are proof that it could carry them both simultaneously.
but i shall look into it and see if i can find definitive proof

thats what he needs… without this he cant forward it

well it just might be that since there is no restriction, there is no mention of this either.
not to forget that other aircraft with Klen are capable of this and the fitter was too until a patch classified them as forbidden loadouts due to some reason.
maybe he can ask for the source of the restriction?

also
i found Aircraft number 98+14

Screenshot 2024-05-12 020219
Screenshot 2024-05-12 020229

^ here she is carrying the Kh-25ml------------------------------------^ here she is carrying the Kh-29T (on the very same pylon)

Spoiler

Su-22M4s carrying other guided missiles too
Vietnamese carrying Kh-27? (the anti radar one)
I’ve personally seen them use the Kh-29TE as well on a video (ill try to find it)

Polish Su-22M4 carrying Kh-29TE

Yea, but we need real evidence, like stuff written in Flight manualls…

Sadly… none are available as this was designed for nuclear delivery and theyre all highly classified.
We will have to work baded on what we do know about the klen laster targeting system and the It-23 weapons seeker display.

Regarding the 3 cm Pzbrsprgr L’Spur, i actually made a new 3rd one some time ago.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/7PtepDs2KAIY

1 Like

Added

Screenshot_20240512_143239_Samsung Notes
Screenshot_20240512_121112_Samsung Notes

From these two, we can see that the TV guided and laser guided AGM use the same pylon.

Thankfully for me, the document does not state any restrictions.

yea, the same Pylon… but we need a source that says it can run a mixed loadout and not that it just uses the same pylon… :(

😭 at this rate the kh-29T wont be able to be used with anything other than 2 R60 and 2 drop tanks

Do they have a source that says that it cannot run mixed loadouts?

thats the issue, You have to prove it can run it, thats how Bug-Reports work

aight, i guess the Su-25s aboutta lose their ability to have both 29T and 25ML (LOL)

why?
as far as i know the Su-25 is not a Su-17 or Su-22…