In my opinion, yes. Are you planning to use them for ground RB?
If a target is too heavily armoured to be killed with a RP-3, the AP rockets may be good. But the RP-3s will deal with most targets. Vampire with RP-3s at 7.3, before the accuracy nerfs, was a beast in Ground RB.
Historically i remember to have read that the AP rockets was preferred for anti-shipping or anti-submarine duties.
You can probably get a couple of hits and crits with the AP rockets, but i suggest using the RP-3s. While still fairly inaccurate, they will overpressure some vehicles.
Does anyone know if the Buccaneer (S.1, S.2, and now the S.2B) can maintain flight without flaps, at least until an emergency landing? In game, when you rip off the flaps, the aircraft doesn’t respond to any commands and crashes. It loses all maneuverability. I just wanted to know if this is the expected behavior or if it could be improved.
Bucc has flaperons, so when you rip them you cant roll. As the tail also drops you lose a chunk of it also hindering performance. As for irl i have no idea, but there might have been a system that prevented extension over the safe angle
Buc S2B Bug report. RWR doing wierd things when targetted by a AF Roland. Its showing as “wr_threa” which I assume is not what is meant to be displayed
Oh, well good luck
I can give you more pictures from the trials if you want (in colour)
also janes and international defense review that state it blocks 127mm shaped charge
I’m aware of the colored photos from The Dead District blog. I’ve decided not to include them in the report. Actually, I believe the content of this blog comes from the user Object-477 on Weibo: 微博. There are many posts from this user, perhaps even classified information. It’s better not to talk about…
The point is, this was already reported in 2018 and TrickZZter himself acknowledged the issue and one developer (BVV_d) said they would fix it. The problem is, it never happened. My report is more of a reminder…
By the way, do you know where the following image is from? I wanted to add it.
Finding anything about this is a nightmare. Besides what Object-477 posted, there’s probably nothing else publicly available on the internet. In fact, the only other place I found the same information apart from Object-477 was in the 2018 bug report when the developer BVV_d posted some images that seem to be photocopies of the material. The filename also indicates this, “EPSON”.