British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

Yeah, but if they ever decide to add it in the future, for whatever reason (probably an underperforming soviet aircraft) the report is in and ready.

Like Pilot hand controls for the Tornado F3 and others.

Does feel like it takes an age to slow down. Needs some new brake discs :P

Apparently Gripen was one of the first, if not the first fighter jet to have ABS brakes

Im not surprised, it is SAAB afterall :P

Lmao id love to hear what delusional thoughts you have on this. F-15 is nerfed right now, not buffed

Sod off, yank.

4 Likes

Average delusion USA main
You know the F15A didn’t have flares right
This plane isn’t the msip as it only has the flares from it

1 Like

Mate, this is a thread on British equipment. It ain’t our responsibility to explain to you how variations of a design proliferate throughout the service life of the system and that the variant in game is overperforming and featuring incorrect components.

Regardless, the flight performance is a far cry from the reality of the aircraft (Especially compared to the flanker as the FM is overperforming), and only performs poorly in game due to American incompetence, with the Japanese F15 performing notably well when it appears in a match.

Now that you’ve had a real basic explanation, sod off. We’ve lead you to water, it ain’t our responsibility to make you drink.

5 Likes

So Submit a bug report with correct sources.

Gaijin love buffing major nations to the point of being undefeatable by any other nation. You’ll probably get those buffs before the next major update. Meanwhile we’ll be sat here still waiting for a finished flight model for the Tornado for another year or 2

1 Like

Those were all submitted before the Dev server even ended

The problems were summed up in short order. I am aware that you may not grasp that, but it ain’t our issue. Unless you have something useful to the discussion of British Weapon Systems, find a different thread to bitch in. You’ll get a lot more support from your fellow yanks than Brits and co.

2 Likes

Then go be patient.

After a year of fighting F-16s in the Tornado F3. and watching update after update for the US getting stronger and stronger. And then them getting 12.3s before we even had a competitive 11.7 A2A fighter. I have just lost much of my sympathy for the US. Especially after the number of threads calling for Aim-9X to “balance” the F-15A.

So you have 1, slightly underperforming aircraft (compared to a few nations). You still have one of the strongest in game, the F-16C and the F-15 is 100% competitive, just takes more skill and effort than the F-16s did in 2023.

If it gets buffed .Then whatever, it will hopefully move up to 12.7 where it belongs. if not, oh well, im sure you will get F-15C MSIP II with AMRAAM next major update, so you wont be waiting long for a new top tier fighter

6 Likes

F15 they got ain’t underperforming no matter how much they cry. Mates deserve no sympathy, especially not with the state of France, Britain, Sweden, arguably Italy, whilst they kept getting their F16s, f14s, whatever they wanted and asked for. Utterly shocked they haven’t gotten 9X with the crocodile tears they keep showing.

1 Like

Maybe underperforming is the wrong word.

Can’t outperform a handful of aircraft like the Gripen

1 Like

The fact it is on equal footing with it is a pipe dream by the yanks. F15 wasn’t as maneuverable as a lot of them seem to think. Not bad, but not as great as they keep painting it. Shit actually pisses me off. It wasn’t American doctrine for the design.

1 Like

Yeah, its a BVR truck. They just need to learn to exploit its speed and fly defensively (to be honest, I reckon anyone who has a lot of experience in the Tornado F3 would annihilate in an F-15) . Going after those at alt (where Aim-7M are very good) or those distracted where Aim-9M is very good. If they are trying to turn fight, then of course they are going to die. Its like a BF-109 trying to dogfight a Spitfire and loosing hard and then complaining about it

1 Like

The fact it keeps position if it engages in a turn fight is a fiction. Not against what it is fighting, if it were against lesser aircraft, sure. But it ain’t. The fact it holds is the ahistorical crap, even if it won’t gain position. Vague competency and the F15 is utterly fucked, it is only an indictment on the American playerbase with how poorly it performs in matches.

1 Like

I have no horse in this race, Sunshine. I ain’t a pommie.

What I do have is a bone to pick with delusional yanks who refuse to accept reality. Your weapons platform that you praise oh so much was exactly that. A weapons platform. That success rate you boast of? Against outdated mirages and civilian ground targets.

3 Likes

As far as I am aware. ALL aircraft added in the last major have placeholder radars. The Gripen’s have the F-16s radar currently and Im currently not flying the Gripen much (along with a few other factors) due to how buggy it is (bug report has been sumbitted and acknowledge)

Judging an aircraft by its current state is not really worth it. I would rather look at what it should be like as I have been doing with the Gripen C (and many many other aircraft. RIP Tornado IDS, in its current state, its nearly not even worthy of being called that)

Would you like to trade for the Skyflash DFs?

2 Likes

Or the flight performance of the Nado. They can take that too. Utterly shit the yanks think they’re entitled to ahistorical buffs whilst minor nations are still suffering with shit like this.

3 Likes