British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

here is suggestion

4 Likes

If you want Candian vehicles check out Thatz’s stuff.

he has countless suggestions open for everything Canadian including that as SuTa_basuto linked to.

The calmest MIM 146
https://streamable.com/p3gtgx
What over 100 ping does to the missile from your POV

3 Likes

I’ve been on both ends of this.
If they gave the ADATS a cigarette and told to calm down it would be very good at both AD and AT. For now it’s an average AD system and a terrible AT system.
There are other issues but this and the reloading are the big ones

HMMMMMM
Archer on RMMV

5 Likes

I’m not sure what country that belongs too…

😜

The MAN-based Archer is just a competitor for the long-term AS90 replacement at the moment. Along with the K2A2 (think VIDAR, but with the autoloader it had on the devserver) and Boxer-RCH155.

The Archers we are using as a temporary capability until the AS90 replacement is chosen, are un-used Swedish-spec vehicles from storage, on the usual Volvo A30 chassis

https://www.army.mod.uk/news-and-events/news/2023/10/british-army-s-first-archer-gun-has-arrived-on-uk-soil/

Still, if we ever get the ablility to use long range artillerry, archer for uk it is

God damn must we stick a massive Union Jack on everything we buy. It’s the Boxer all over again. I swear it’s just to bait Tory MPs…

7 Likes

If that is not a release camo im gonna be mad

2 Likes

Marketing people know what us Brits like, it’s nothing new…

British M1A2 for the UK when.

Also I believe due to the nuclear sharing agreements it would have the DU armour inserts and rounds…

RAF Typhoon flies the flag over iconic white cliffs ahead of ...

5 Likes

Atleast it looks good on an aircraft.

5 Likes

Thats true UK ‘branded’ aircraft usually look good.

Although I’ve always hated how the canards have wavy flags and the wings have straight edge flags which for some reason cover only half of the wing.

My personal favourite:

RAF Voyager takes to the skies after red, white and blue makeover |  BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

3 Likes

If we dont get that skin, im declaring war on Gaijin

2 Likes

This is god damn gorgeous tho

1 Like

Because we get our guns from Germany, steel from China, ammo from the US and electronics from Taiwan and assemble it in the UK using Polish workers… But by god are we are British and proud! Slap a union jack sticker on that bad boy!! XD

2 Likes

Oh com on… Yes let’s keep up with the habit of the best version beeing a premium Gajin

2 Likes

Is just a little better TES, not that impressive honestly.

1 Like