British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

should have better armour and a larger ready rack tho

I mean… if they want they technically can give it a javelin launcher on the roof

Rather want this version tho

Spoiler

Also heres the full PSO package that I hope comes with it…

Spoiler

Gajin does tend to prefer servixe versions first

not even in service yet lol as its messing our troops heads over lol

Jup, but likely the current tested version in that case

anywho its time for you lot to get ur info to fix the Ajax when it coms to dev lol

Better come with Javelin, after playing the Jaguar the CTAS 40 isnt all that :(

Infantry closed beta still coming, still hope for dismounting Swingfire gunners to peak and fire with vehicle under 100% cover.

Though tbh the whole thing so far looks, kind of meh overall imo which is a shame, was hoping for at least some 50s-80s stuff for a western nation. I hope its not everything.

1 Like

it is half of the list
and this update is suppose to be larger than the last so I expect a part 2 of the list

True, though the nations i play most recently already on there so expecting not much xD

Heres hoping surprise SAAF line or India line! xD

heres hoping they add more low tier cold war jets like the supermarine 545

I love being vindicated but this is kinda bittersweet.

1 Like

To be fair ahaha, this is a rather novel issue to have.

1 Like

Yeah but its one of them where it was completely predictable. Like this thing has more Red Flags than Hollywood.

Built in two different countries with poor quality control measures?

Senior leadership gaining executive positions post-sale?

Lied about it being based on a ‘proven platform’ the platform was cancelled 2 years before the decision was made before even one prototype was made?

Made 1400 changes to the aforementioned ‘proven platform’?

Those are just my immediate thoughts give me 3 hours and i’ll have an essay better than the NAO has ever produced.

1 Like

people genuinely want infantry here?

I only want it for the swingfire gunner dismount, will be funny as hell firing from armour a corner into people.

1 Like

I think 11.0 will be doa (assuming it’s gun only) cause there won’t be a lineup for it, 10.7/10.3 should be fine imo as I’d likely run it in the 10.7 lineup, it’d be really fun at 10.0 to run with Shir 2 and Desert Warrior

1 Like

It’s fucking cursed that thing. If we were in the funny timeline, the warrior CT40 project would be restarted, or, even funnier, the 40mm ctas gun is put on a boxer and given javelins or something.

That was done.
Once by lockheed i think for the UK
And more recently geemany did it for the lolz