Could leave the Mk1 with a very very short prox fuse, so it was nearly impact fuse only, but would deal with the phasing issue
The problem is, it takes 4-5 missiles to take down a light heli, its effectively pointless right now.
I just want them to roll back whatever they did to the dev version lol xD but yeah that too
Nah, its against the ToS for Britain to have good stuff on the live server. Its only allowed to exist on the Dev Server
You can make a report pointing to MBDA saying Rapier Mk.2 has a “>90%” single shot kill probability and showing that is clearly not the case in game.
I have had the same issue in killing recon drones with the osa in that the missile fuses but rarely much damage
That’s hilarious
lolol. yep its british, no doubt about it.
Man its really sucking my drive from grinding out the rapier, im 60/260k in and its just… xD
I’m 29 but that’s because I went for 'arry first
If people want to send their Rapier bug moments I will compile them into a bug report for its damage
Sources for the Single Shot Kill Probability (SSKP) “> 90%” that Flame mentioned, in case you file a bug report. It’s for the Mk. 2 only, I guess
Thats great, ty.
Both have the same explosive mass so hopefully they can accept it for both.
To be honest IDK if we really need to have a full set of examples, the test room and 1 or 2 battles perhaps enough?
I mean they can easily test it ingame to see “huh it isnt a 90% chance to kill”.
I guess the source and simply using the test room should be enough, right?
edit: also remember to link it here so we can all go “i have same problem” or w/e it is xD
Base 1 was put at over 70 by the brochure

Nothng for E tho
It is, you just keep rolling the 10%
Anyone doing the report? If not ill do.
k, ill do it
Currently doing it
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/iwyduClXEx3s
If you want to make another report then that could still help, theres actually already a very short report someone has made for it but it dosen’t include much
Remake it. Name it 1E and 2
2 has 90&SSKP, and as 2 is 1E with upgraded propulsion and steering it shares the warhead and fuzes, making 1E share 90% (a small stretch)
Also 2E does not exist
I’ve changed it, I was going to do both but someones they dont like it when you bug report two weapons at once. Ill add something says it effects the Mk. 1E too