Ooooooh…
Though no BOL will suck leaving only 60 CMs vs the AV-8B(NA)s 180. If balance is concern, they should limit it to 2 BOL
Ooooooh…
Though no BOL will suck leaving only 60 CMs vs the AV-8B(NA)s 180. If balance is concern, they should limit it to 2 BOL
Wonder if it might have the previously unused Phimat pod instead of BOL
Model has both in there, like the GR.7 does
Oooo, 11.3 is niceeee. Even sans BOL I’ll probably pick it up
Thats possible I suppose and wouldnt be too bad, but given neither the A-10C, Su-39 or AV-8B(NA) has any issues with decent CMs counts. I dont think 2x BOL would be any issue
Harriers still underperform by around .6G.
The T10 will be interesting to see.
The ADEN in the game as a solid AP round, but from what I know it should be APCR.
A 30mm solid AP would simply weigh much more than 270g.
It has a 135g tungsten core.
In-game it also has an Mine-Tracer round with the same explosive mass as the tracerless round.
Which seems strange and I’ve never head of a Mine-Tracer round before.
While the Mineshell is the Mk. 3Z with a weight of 240g, 56g Torpex and a velocity of 810m/s.
Later versions Mk. 5Z and 6Z weighted 270g, had 48g filler and a velocity of only 790m/s.
Here they actually list:
But I’m pretty sure that the early ADEN, like on the Hunter, didn’t actually have any tracer rounds.
Similiar to how late Hispano belts only contained HEFI and SAPI, without any tracers.
Even the APCR round didn’t seem to exist before the 1970s.
Leaving only Practice and Mineshells for air combat.
Inb4 “you won’t beat me, you got no BOLS!” that said it’s still a cool jet although imo it looks a bit goofy.
Im not entirely sure where to post this but I’ve talked to one of the tech mods and the mobility issues with the Rapier should be fixed when the update goes live.
It’s mobility was pretty abysmal on dev, so its a good change :)
Hopefully the missile stats are also corrected as they were underperforming by quite a bit
NGL I was always told rapier had terrible mobility IRL so I assumed it was fine ha xD
I doubt the mobility was great irl haha, but on the dev it could barely get up a slightly incline, I don’t think it was THAT bad
Nah, Just British mobility. We dont like doing anything fast :P
The Rapiers top speed is 38mph, rather good, but I doubt we will ever reach that kind of speed
Goes against the wishes of the aging population
Gawd I wish AI would get thanos snapped already
No google, the Gnat doesn’t have VG wings lmao

Lmao that’s weird
It’s confluating the Fo.147 proposal with Gnat I think.
but eh, for a while it was suggesting Aus operated Harriers due to an Alt-history wiki lmao.
Harriers are my beloved
Need the update to drop so I can struggle with my 60CMs at 11.7
Please don’t get the T.10.
The Shar frs1 will be better lol
Yeah I have decided to go with Shar for now as my air RB mainlines for now as well.
I have a feeling Hawk or Gnat would be a premium so am just going to “hold” for those.