Harrier Gr3
Jaguar Gr1 (added)
Jaguar Gr1A (added)
Buc S2B
Harrier Gr7
Tornado F3
Tornado F3 AOP (Late)

Shaping up to be quite a decent list.

Harrier Gr3 makes me wonder if the FRS1 or FA2 got them. If they did it would be an awesome buff

(why can I also see Gaijin about to be spammed with Phimat Bug reports :D )

6 Likes

can someone check something on the dev server - does the game crash if you mount BOL rail and R-Darter on the Gripen C?

not for me

1 Like

heh, weird.

A bunch of french planes (it is a french countermeasure system after all)

I’ve been meaning to check to see if french jags got it. What french aircraft get it?

Jags, which do in game, and the Mirage F1 series
Don’t believe they were ever fitted to the M2K or Mirage IV as the latter took boz

might make the jag gr 1 actually worth taking over the gr 3, that is if the gr 3 doesnt get them as the jags are actually terrible to fly in air. It wil probably be alot better on the gr 1a as im assuming it will be replacing the 9gs on the gr 1. Could actually make the 10.7 br for the gr 1a in air make sense, still a little confused why its higher in air of all things like how it is for the gr 1 as its main sticking point is its ground attack capabilities.

4 Likes

Anyone know whether India actually used Phimat? The Jaguar IS has it on the Dev server and just wondering if this is a “Its a jaguar therefore it has Phimat” or whether they actaully used Phimat

it was before split BRs iirc, and the Jag was just doing a bit too well in ARB, as it actually having flares (lo and behold) was kinda good. of course. and it could climb to space and nuke people in GRB (funny heeeheee)

Possible bug found with the Phimat pods. It drops 2 Chaff with every press. This right?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Fr69MdAoFKV4

Single release isn’t an option.

Ah… fair enough

No worries.

Am i missing something, where is it written?

Have BOL pods been changed on the dev server?

I notice they now seem to drop countermeasures one at a time instead of dumping a few per click.

A. Continuous, Chaff, Chaff, Chaff, Chaff, Chaff, Chaff
B. Pulsed, Chaff Chaff, Pause, Chaff Chaff, Pause
C. Burst, Chaff Chaff, Stop.

1 Like

Ok, i guess.